I'd take that Batarian Soldier off of your hands, it looks like alot of fun, love that slingshot-type thing he uses, is that the Ballistic Blades? We had a Batarian Soldier save our bacon on Wave 9 on Silver last night after we'd all fallen, I was in awe while spectating, looks like a blast...:-)
I thought he'd be a blast too and I know some players that seem to like him. Maybe he just doesn't fit my play style, but this is what I don't like:
1. Like a Krogan, he doesn't roll.
2. The heavy melee takes too long. I've had numerous enemies move well out of the way of the heavy melee and avoid getting hit.
3. It seems like sometimes Ballistic Blades fails to hit my target even though they're in my sights RIGHT in front of me.
4. Ballistic Blades has an extremely short range even after upgrading the range.
5. I don't like the animation feedback you get when you hit a target with Ballistic Blades. I've had more than one case where I was left questioning if I had actually hit the target (that's even after upgrading them to explode). I prefer powers like Warp where you see the target glow and you get absolute confirmation.
Now, I do admit I like his armor. It gives you a lot of lasting power and you return melee damage back to the enemy. But that's about all I liked honestly.