when do we get the operation pack?

• Level   5

You get XP and customization when you receive a character you already have.  I got 4 Asari Justicars this past weekend.  I've only ever gotten the regular Asari Adept 2 times since the game came out.

• Level   5

I completed my set last night! I'm good to go lol

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine

• Level   8

Hoping to get the Justicar from the pack tonight. Got almost all the new weapons maxed out and the game just wont give me the Justicar :(.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

• Level   5

Maxed out? Damn, that must have taken you ages, since there are 10 levels for weapons. Good going, man. What I have maxed out, in terms of weapons, are the Avenger and Shuriken. That's it.

-

Been buying both the Veteran ans Specter packs hoping for the weapon upgrades and mods.

-

Speaking of characters and weapons though, would including a trading option better the game?

None are so deaf as those who will not hear.

• Level   9

Bon3zz1001

Hoping to get the Justicar from the pack tonight. Got almost all the new weapons maxed out and the game just wont give me the Justicar :(.

I'm past caring what I get now.

It's now been a week and I've bought a couple of billion (or so it seems) Spectre packs and a few PremSpec ones and all I have to show for it is.

- Harpoon Gun
    - Striker
    and I just got an upgrade for the Striker.

Yep, my luck is great.  Especially since I'm N7 275 now I still haven't got the Salarian Inflitrator or Krogan Soldier.

• Level   5

^ You'll get them eventually, just keep at it. I still haven't got the Black Widow or Sabre but it's going to happen someday.

• Level   9

^ This. I've been wanting the Scorpion for a long time. I'm N7 600 with currently all classes at level 20 and just last night got the Scorpion. The first week the game came out I got the Black Widow three times and haven't gotten it since. I also don't have the Valiant or Talon, but I know they're coming.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   5

I have the weapons you want, Doc, and would love to trade them.

-

-

-

Oh, wait, we can't trade. Oh, how I'd love a trade option, heh.

None are so deaf as those who will not hear.

• Level   8

has anyone gotten them yet? i'm kinda worried i didn't do what i was supposed to since i didn't play too much this weekend, mostly just friday and a little on monday. all you had to do was download the resurgence dlc and play the two maps, right?

• Level   9

As long as you played on atleast one of the two new maps between Friday 5:00PM PST and Monday 5:00AM PST you'll receive the goods sometime after 5:00PM PST today...:-)

• Level   1

Ive spent so many credits on prem. spectre and spectre packs and only got the batarian sentinel, which sucks and the krogan battlemaster which owns, as well as all the new weapons...which SUCK. I just want one of the geths or the justicar... hope to get it today, if I get another batarian sentinel Ill just go play gears of war again

• Level   9

Ghost of Kirin

I have the weapons you want, Doc, and would love to trade them.

-

-

-

Oh, wait, we can't trade. Oh, how I'd love a trade option, heh.

Me too!! I have a Saber that I never use as well as a bunch of X weapons that collect dust. The only shotgun I use is the GPS, while a Wraith V and Claymore X have never been touched (although I should play around with them).

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   8

Praetorian VIII

I'm past caring what I get now.

It's now been a week and I've bought a couple of billion (or so it seems) Spectre packs and a few PremSpec ones and all I have to show for it is.

- Harpoon Gun
    - Striker
    and I just got an upgrade for the Striker.

Yep, my luck is great.  Especially since I'm N7 275 now I still haven't got the Salarian Inflitrator or Krogan Soldier.

Your luck is worse than mine. I got the Geth SMG (which I don't like) five times since release, but I wanted a character. Last night I FINALLY, after what seemed like literally 2 million credits on Spectre & Premium packs, got the Asari Justicar... Ehh, she's okay, but I want a Batarian.

Dragon's Dogma 1000/1000 on 2 gamertags. #nerd
    • Level   5

ColonelBoston

Your luck is worse than mine. I got the Geth SMG (which I don't like) five times since release, but I wanted a character. Last night I FINALLY, after what seemed like literally 2 million credits on Spectre & Premium packs, got the Asari Justicar... Ehh, she's okay, but I want a Batarian.

I'd just give you Batarian soldier for free if that was possible.  I hate playing that character.

• Level   9

I'd take that Batarian Soldier off of your hands, it looks like alot of fun, love that slingshot-type thing he uses, is that the Ballistic Blades?  We had a Batarian Soldier save our bacon on Wave 9 on Silver last night after we'd all fallen, I was in awe while spectating, looks like a blast...:-)