when do we get the operation pack?

• Level   5

Arkham99

I'd take that Batarian Soldier off of your hands, it looks like alot of fun, love that slingshot-type thing he uses, is that the Ballistic Blades?  We had a Batarian Soldier save our bacon on Wave 9 on Silver last night after we'd all fallen, I was in awe while spectating, looks like a blast...:-)

I thought he'd be a blast too and I know some players that seem to like him.  Maybe he just doesn't fit my play style, but this is what I don't like:

1.  Like a Krogan, he doesn't roll. 

2.  The heavy melee takes too long.  I've had numerous enemies move well out of the way of the heavy melee and avoid getting hit.

3.  It seems like sometimes Ballistic Blades fails to hit my target even though they're in my sights RIGHT in front of me.

4.  Ballistic Blades has an extremely short range even after upgrading the range.

5.  I don't like the animation feedback you get when you hit a target with Ballistic Blades. I've had more than one case where I was left questioning if I had actually hit the target (that's even after upgrading them to explode).  I prefer powers like Warp where you see the target glow and you get absolute confirmation.

Now, I do admit I like his armor.  It gives you a lot of lasting power and you return melee damage back to the enemy.  But that's about all I liked honestly.

• Level   9

I'm one of the players that likes the Batarian Soldier. He's now one of my favorites (minus his appearance, of course lol).

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   8

Evil Optimus

ColonelBoston

Your luck is worse than mine. I got the Geth SMG (which I don't like) five times since release, but I wanted a character. Last night I FINALLY, after what seemed like literally 2 million credits on Spectre & Premium packs, got the Asari Justicar... Ehh, she's okay, but I want a Batarian.

I'd just give you Batarian soldier for free if that was possible.  I hate playing that character.

I like variety -- I even use crappy weapons on occasion just to use something different.

Also, I completely take back the ehh in regards to the Asari Justicar -- she's awesome! I killed a Banshee with 1/2 her health still left just by using my biotic sphere (which deals out Warp); and I know it was the Sphere because I was fighting her alone. I guess sometimes you just need to play w/ a character for a few matches to get a feel of what works & doesn't -- I'm just so damn impatient.

Dragon's Dogma 1000/1000 on 2 gamertags. #nerd
    • Level   9

ColonelBoston

Praetorian VIII

I'm past caring what I get now.

It's now been a week and I've bought a couple of billion (or so it seems) Spectre packs and a few PremSpec ones and all I have to show for it is.

- Harpoon Gun

- Striker

and I just got an upgrade for the Striker.

Yep, my luck is great.  Especially since I'm N7 275 now I still haven't got the Salarian Inflitrator or Krogan Soldier.

Your luck is worse than mine. I got the Geth SMG (which I don't like) five times since release, but I wanted a character. Last night I FINALLY, after what seemed like literally 2 million credits on Spectre & Premium packs, got the Asari Justicar... Ehh, she's okay, but I want a Batarian.

Ever since the Resurgence Pack was available, and after getting 18 Spectre Packs and 2 Premium Spectre Packs... all I got from that was the Geth SMG, no other weapons or characters >.< I just hope I get a Geth Engineer or Asari Justicar out of this weekends Operation pack... though, knowing my luck it'll be a Krogan Vanguard... If it is, I'll cry.

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   5

ColonelBoston

I like variety -- I even use crappy weapons on occasion just to use something different.

Also, I completely take back the ehh in regards to the Asari Justicar -- she's awesome! I killed a Banshee with 1/2 her health still left just by using my biotic sphere (which deals out Warp); and I know it was the Sphere because I was fighting her alone. I guess sometimes you just need to play w/ a character for a few matches to get a feel of what works & doesn't -- I'm just so damn impatient.

Yeah I try to mix it up a bit sometimes as well.  As for the Batarian Soldier, I tried it five times and hated it each time.  The Asari Justicar also didn't impress me much  at first.  But after a few plays, I really love that character class now.  The biotic sphere really is great as a trap.

• Level   9

Ghost of Kirin

I have the weapons you want, Doc, and would love to trade them.

-

-

-

Oh, wait, we can't trade. Oh, how I'd love a trade option, heh.

Took the Scorpion last night on a Gold run (Cerberus, Dagger) with my Asari Adept, and loved it. Got the highest score in the match with it.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.