New "Earth" MP DLC & Extended Ending DLC Info???

• Level  
    Thoughts? http://kotaku.com/5917131/strikingly-accurate-tipster-resurfaces-with-info-on-mass-effect-3s-multiplayer-dlc-extension

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level  

Lazy kotaku.com/.../strikingly-accurate-tipster-resurfaces-with-info-on-mass-effect-3s-multiplayer-dlc-extension

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   6

Sounds cool, although the last dlc kinda made me sick of mass effect.  I was only playing to unlock stuff then not getting anything. Although, if it's free again i might give mass effect another go.

Someone tell me what part of my old gt: The Buccaneers violates the code of conduct and why i was forced to change it?

• Level   9

Like Platform 117, my luck with the new stuff from Rebellion is abysmal. As of last night, I've spent about 2.3 million credits... and all I have is the Reegar Carbine II >.< Don't get me wrong, it's a good weapon (especially for a Krogan Vanguard imo), but no characters or the Krysae/Harrier? Not happy...

A Earth level DLC could be fun... set in London I'm willing to bet though.

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   5

nice find Cruz.new N7 weapons or character class?---> "Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer, Paladin, Demolisher, Slayer, Shadow, and Fury!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caAqFFhBn2U

• Level   5

Sheesh, with all the DLC's I do think they should release a special pack for each DLC to help people unlock the characters & weapons. Overall I'm ready for any DLC they throw at me ;) They have until September because when Borderlands 2 comes out, I'll be very occupied lol.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   1

tCruzin4lyfe

Sheesh, with all the DLC's I do think they should release a special pack for each DLC to help people unlock the characters & weapons. Overall I'm ready for any DLC they throw at me ;) They have until September because when Borderlands 2 comes out, I'll be very occupied lol.

same here.

GT: KrimTheImpaler (THC$ Medic/Fire support)
    • Level   5

oOKrimzenOo

tCruzin4lyfe

same here.

yup same here too...

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine

• Level   9

Krimzen Wolf

oOKrimzenOo

tCruzin4lyfe

same here.

yup same here too...

Well, I don't know when Overstrike, Saints Row The Third: Enter The Dominatrix or Aliens Colonial Marines are officially released, but when they are, my copy of Mass Effect 3 will be on the shelf, coated in dust.

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   5

Sadly my mic broke so all my games are dusting right now..so I'm off playing DCUO since its free to play

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine

• Level   5

woo hoo more MP dlc well as long as it's free.

• Level   5

The free MP DLC is the only thing keeping me going back to be honest.

What noise will you make when you hit the ground? You think you'll hear it before you die?

• Level   1

as much as i love multiplayer i wish they would spend more time on the single-player portion of the game