The 3 New Armor Sets

• Level   1

All 3 bonus Cerberus armors look the same (Kai Leng/ N7 Slayer style) but feature different cumulative benefits, i.e. powers, weapons, ammo, health, shield bonuses.

I just purchased all 3 (different save files) to clarify this.

Happy playing!

• Level   9

The 'Spirit Armour' for the Female Shepard makes you look like a Phantom, it's pretty slick...:-)

• Level   6

The armors look cool but aren't better than what I already had.

• Level   9

@Arkham99: The Cerberus Nightmare/Spirit/Shade armor all make a Female Shepard look like a Phantom, while for a Male Shepard, like the N7 Slayer/Kai Leng (Minus the Helmet as I think the visor he's wearing is a Delumcore Overlay... though I may be wrong).

@Meshuggala : The Cerberus Ajax Armor (From the Alternate Appearance Pack 1), Cerberus Nightmare Armor, Cerberus Shade Armor and Cerberus Spirit Armor provides more cumulative benefits than any other Armor sets. Their combined bonuses total 80%, while most full-body armors offer 60% bonuses, and individual armor pieces give a maximum of 55%.

So technically... they are better...

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   9

... and I couldn't edit my post in time before the counter counted me out... Meant to add:

So technically... they are better... than the standard armor available in the game. However, it's down to personal preference as to what armor you have your Shepard wear. At least you can color the standard armor to how you want and make them more personal...

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   5

How do you get the armor, I got over 9999 and got the achievement but i have no idea where to go to get the armor?

• Level   5

The armor is in the store where the turian is working behind a desk. You can see the armor in a rotating display case. There should be indicator on it.

Want Uncharted 3? No thanks. Saints Row the Third? No. Xcom? No. Deus Ex? No. No. No. How about Defense Grid? Now we're talking. HELL YEAH!
    • Level   1

Are you able to use the armor/pistol on a new game +?

• Level   5

I don't think so. My NG+ didn't have either the Suppressor or the Phantom armor as an option prior to playing Citadel.

There's always the chance that I imported the wrong save, mind you, and this Shepard hadn't completed Citadel. But I'm 99% this save included it.

I want to take the person I am now and find the courage to throw that all away. Strip down to nothing.

• Level   9

Actually Kimieva, once you've unlocked the armor and the M-11 Supressor in a playthrough, they will be available in a NG+.

• Level   8

All three outfits look the same. Wish they didnt. Kinda lame really but the power, oh the power. Makes my (cant remember the name) power that you unlock on Omega (Arias power) huge. It almost hits the ceiling. Plus hitting multiple enemies at once. I like the power outfit.

• Level   5

Deaths Head 200

Actually Kimieva, once you've unlocked the armor and the M-11 Supressor in a playthrough, they will be available in a NG+.

they werent for me. the mods from the last game were present, but not the armor or weapon.

I want to take the person I am now and find the courage to throw that all away. Strip down to nothing.

• Level   8

Thats a bummer. I was curious about this.

• Level   9

@Kimieva : I've finished Citadel three times with three different Shepards... and when starting a new game with them, the armor and the M-11 Supressor have been in my armory. On my current playthrough as a FemShep Engineer, just helped out the Krogans in the Krogan Scout Mission... wearing the Cerberus Spirit Armor and have a M-11 Supressor VIII (along with my Venom Shotgun X and Geth Plasma SMG X) in my loadout... and I'm nowhere near were the Citadel DLC becomes active yet.

• Level   5

Deaths Head 200

@Kimieva : I've finished Citadel three times with three different Shepards... and when starting a new game with them, the armor and the M-11 Supressor have been in my armory. On my current playthrough as a FemShep Engineer, just helped out the Krogans in the Krogan Scout Mission... wearing the Cerberus Spirit Armor and have a M-11 Supressor VIII (along with my Venom Shotgun X and Geth Plasma SMG X) in my loadout... and I'm nowhere near were the Citadel DLC becomes active yet.

I'm not doubting you, but I'm telling you honestly that they are not in mine. I went back and checked the Shepard that I imported for the NG+, and she completed Citadel. Neither the Suppressor or Lancer, nor the Nightmare Armor were in my inventory in the NG+. The weapons mods, however, were.

I can't explain why the weapons and armor didn't import, but they didn't.