Spoiler: Tali and Garrus

• Level   4

Did anyone else notice that Garrus and Tali basically got into a relationship at the end of the game? I kinda saw it coming, as every time I went to talk to Tali she would be talking to Garrus, and before I went to the Illusive Man's base, I went to talk to every squadmate. I saw that Garrus and Tali were both in the Main Battery, and I guessed that they would be doing something, and they were. So yeah. Run on sentence.

• Level   4

Also Grunt is a badass. When I went on his mission, I almost cried because I thought he died. An then BAM he's alive, covered in blood. It was so sad but cool.

• Level   5

littlejr5

Also Grunt is a badass. When I went on his mission, I almost cried because I thought he died. An then BAM he's alive, covered in blood. It was so sad but cool.

Grunt's a straight up beast. I feel so bad for all the people I see on Youtube doing vanilla New Games without Importing, they're missing out on SO MUCH. Wrex, Thane, Grunt, etc. It's night and day difference. 

I just want to play on my pan pipes...

• Level   5

Feel bad for them too. And same, I almost cried when Grunt died. In fact, I was about to just shut off my xbox and walk away from the game entirely but I was glad that I unpaused about 5 minutes later and continued the scene. And TalixGarrus deal was pretty funny. I wasn't surprised by it though.

Engineers in Mass Effect are like wizards out on the battlefield. 

• Level   8

^^ You can save Grunt BTW

• Level   9

Tali and Garrus only get together if you didn't romance either in the previous games, I think.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   2

lol!  I just got into that part of the game and it was hilarious, I was suprise!  It would have been more hilarious if it was James and Cortez end up doing it  hehe

"excellence I try to achieve, but perfection is XBOX's business..."

• Level   8

you can hear the beginnings of the garrus/tali romance if you take garrus along on the geth dreadnought mission.

• Level   2

I had her in ME2 but she still ended up with garrus in this game