Idiots in Multiplayer

• Level   6

Anyone else running into the players that kick you for prestiging and starting between level 1 again? Regardless, of the fact that you are a combined total of 100+ levels? How about being kicked for no reason? Even though, you scored the highest in the last round by a significant amount? And how about the idiot that just runs off by himself and dies while the whole group is extracting data? All 4 players in the hacking circle makes it go by faster so that we can kill things later, lastly there is always that person that rides off the group's success just by standing idle the entire game, until we die at wave 7, due, to a lack of help.  In either case, I am done reviving people who run off by themselves, opposite the side of the map as everyone else...I've died too many times trying to be the nice guy who encourages R**ardidness. 

• Level   9

Welcome to xbox live. :)

I wouldn't have a problem with a Level 1 on Bronze but I might consider a Level 1 on Gold a bit of a detriment.

I try to revive anyone I am able to. If its wave 10 and this guy is on the other side of the map and there is just too many enemies around, he better use one of those medipacks or he's bleeding out.

• Level   6

...agreed, I don't take my level 1's to a silver or gold match until they are at least level 12.

• Level   9

I haven't played Silver yet even though I have a level 14 Engineer and a level 15 Soldier and a combined N7 rank of 34.  I think my weapons aree still a bit too weak for the higher challenges, my highest I have so far is a Katana IV shotgun.

I haven't been kicked out a Bronze game yet, at least I don't think so.  I'm never the top guy in a game but I do my part though.

• Level   9

My N7 is almost 200, the top guys have over 1000, they either don't work, or spend a lot of cash on packs and get levels without actually having to play all that much.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   6

You could probably get away with doing silver as a level 5, as long as your group is good and doesn't run off a billion different directions, if you see that happen, it's usually a safe bet that you are all done for, because there is no way in he!! that everybody is going to get to everyond before they bleed out being opposite one another lol ...also, gold challenges, everybody must possess rocket launchers. 

• Level   6

I dont like to kick players at all. Just seems so rude.  I dont care if you have a level 1 character or level 20 character. Its all fine with me. I play to have fun and even if the team only makes it a few waves, that person will level up quite fast and can usually be more valuable.  

• Level   7

That is why I like to play with friends. You can talk more openly and effectively hold a building. Without friends it just feels like work to get your Readiness up.

• Level   7

I've played a few silver matches where a lot of players just don't seem to have Cobra's or just don't know how to use them. it's the 10th round and we are getting overwhelmed by primes and Pyro's and I have already used mine on an earlier primes (Usually when 2 stupidly stand together) and no one else is pulling out their cobra's to clear a prime and few pyros grouped near him.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   5

What ticks me off a bit is, at least 5 timed over the past couple days, the leader/host leaves the game mid round, or just after one.  I ended up getting to wave 5 on my own though :) (Bronze)

• Level   5

That is a problem with the Servers, I have lost connection a couple of times while being host and have to rejoin my own game.

• Level   1

yup, if they are too far off the map by themself...or surrounded by enemies, not much i can do.

I was sucking pretty bad in a couple silver games with the human sentinel ~ 16 and got booted.  oh well, i deserved it.

• Level   9

Tr0n Rinzler

Anyone else running into the players that kick you for prestiging and starting between level 1 again? Regardless, of the fact that you are a combined total of 100+ levels? How about being kicked for no reason? Even though, you scored the highest in the last round by a significant amount? And how about the idiot that just runs off by himself and dies while the whole group is extracting data? All 4 players in the hacking circle makes it go by faster so that we can kill things later, lastly there is always that person that rides off the group's success just by standing idle the entire game, until we die at wave 7, due, to a lack of help.  In either case, I am done reviving people who run off by themselves, opposite the side of the map as everyone else...I've died too many times trying to be the nice guy who encourages R**ardidness. 

I experienced ALL of these scenarios last night in bronze, before switching over to silver. I recommend that you play in silver (or gold). It forces more teamwork than in bronze.

Until I start another single player campaign, I'm not interested in promoting my level 20s. I would rather make money with stronger leveled classes in silver or gold, and buy packs to level-up my weapons, get permanent equipment upgrades and replenish resources than to start over again at level 1 in bronze.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   9

Tr0n Rinzler

You could probably get away with doing silver as a level 5, as long as your group is good and doesn't run off a billion different directions, if you see that happen, it's usually a safe bet that you are all done for, because there is no way in he!! that everybody is going to get to everyond before they bleed out being opposite one another lol ...also, gold challenges, everybody must possess rocket launchers. 

I will vote to boot anything less than a level 14 from a silver match, although there are exceptions (e.g. their rank is high, or have leveled up weapons, or have boosters equipped). I don't like wasting my time.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   9

I can do a silver run from level 7 easily.