What is YOUR go to weapon on MP..

• Level  

Mine is the M-76 Revenant !

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   7

M-6 Carnifex

• Level   7

I hate to say it but it's mainly the M-8 Avenger. It's light, high rate of fire and has tons of ammo. It's also the only AR I've been able to level above 2 or 3(maxed it out on recruit packs). When I use a class I need something even lighter for I use the Shuriken. It's weak but it can fire ammo all day long and it allows me to use powers like crazy. To be honest if I could I'd go with no weapon on something like Adept.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.

• Level   5

M-99 Saber or as I call it "Savior"

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine

• Level   9

M-5 Phalanx with Scope V... proved it's worth last night.

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   5

The Geth Pulse Rifle or the Revenant

Having a wonderful time. Wish I was here.
    • Level   9

Widow M98...:-)

• Level   9

So far, the Mattock for assault rifles until my Viscerator (Or whatever it's called) gets up to the same level or max. As for pistols, Phalanx. I don't have a Carnifex or Paladin yet.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   5

Mines used to be the Avenger X, until the Carnifex pistol came into my life.  I mean, when you combine that bad boy with your powers (e.g. Warp, Energy Drain), it gets the job done with one or two shots.  Since there are plenty of AMMO carts on the map (and all of those thermal clips I get from the packs), I'm not so worried about capacity.  I can only imagine how powerful of a weapon it would be if I upgraded it (right now its at Carnifex II).  

MASS EFFECT 3 FOR LIFE!!

• Level   9

N7 Valiant

• Level   9

Saber all day, everyday.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

the Carnifex is the best weapon , also if you use it with another quick firing light weapon like the locust or avenger its a deadly combination.  the Carnifex and Paladin are the best weapons in the game i,m not sure if the Paladin is in MP.  ME3 is all about the bad @@@ heavy pistols because most a pretty light and some are very powerfull.

• Level   5

Level X MANTIS

• Level   5

My go to Weapon on MP is the Cobra MIssile Launcher. That's the weapon I got to when the SHTF. I only have one left right now, so no gold runs for me until I stock up.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   5

M-5 Phalanx~

M-358 Talon on certain jobs. It does work.

Engineers in Mass Effect are like wizards out on the battlefield.