Unwavering Achievement

• Level   3

Hey everyone,

I was seriously thinking of trying to nail this over the weekend. As a majority of the matches on Gold I join are random and pretty much all FB White I was wondering if anyone had any tidbits of info that might help. I know there are a lot of walkthroughs and what not out there but everyone here seems to have a much better grip on things than anyone else. I should note that 2 on the team will definitely be randoms as my ME MP friends list is short. Thanks.

• Level   5

Good luck w/ doing it on MP.  Seems like a more up hill prospect logistically than doing it on SP.  

But whatever you do... Do NOT clear your cache.

You can't make the same mistake twice.  The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake.  It's a choice.

• Level   5

I did it on MP without too much issue.  It greatly helped that at the time I was mostly playing with friends though.

• Level   3

So it doesn't lose track on which maps you completed?

• Level   9

I've done 3/6.  All with randoms.

The key is having a good bunch of them who know what they're doing.  I played on Dagger today and got a full extract.  Only the 3rd time I've attempted that map since I made my "How do you do Ghost on Gold?" thread.  Other 2 games ended in disaster because no one really had a clue what to do.

• Level   9

Executeus

So it doesn't lose track on which maps you completed?

Yeah, clearing the cache wipes the ME3 achievement progress data.  No idea why they set it up like that though.

• Level   7

C45T4N3D4

Good luck w/ doing it on MP.  Seems like a more up hill prospect logistically than doing it on SP.  

But whatever you do... Do NOT clear your cache.

If you're going for Insanity anyway, I agree.  Especially with the love for Firebase White.

Having a bunch of friends to play with seems like it'd be a lot easier than trying to do it with randoms.   Unless, you're like me and your friends only like playing on White too. 

• Level   3

Yeah, that would be a big part of the problem.

• Level   5

Play against cerberus and grab a few of your Asari buddy's to stasis / biotic combo everything in site, thats how I did it. Good luck

"and you shall shed tears of scarlet" ~ Vicious
    • Level   5

P.s if you need an Asari buddy I'll help you out

"and you shall shed tears of scarlet" ~ Vicious
    • Level   8

Hi!

I did mine in Single player, but I helped my friend do it in Multi player. Im no Gold Guru, more of a Silver Slayer ; ) , but we managed without too much of a problem. We selected Geth for the most part, and with the Salarian Engineers Decoy it was pretty straight forward.

Im more than happy to jump in with you at the weekend and try to knock these out, and that goes for anyone else too.

Just let me know when (and what time zone,lol!). mate.

• Level   3

Thanks everyone. I plan on getting online around 8 CST tomorrow and playing throughout the day so the help will be gracefully accepted if there.

• Level   1

What 6 maps do you need to complete to get the MP portion of this achievement?

• Level   9

Avengedsouls14

What 6 maps do you need to complete to get the MP portion of this achievement?

The first six maps: Firebase Ghost, Firebase White, Firebase Dagger, Firebase Giant, Firebase Glacier, Firebase Reactor. I still need to get extractions/clears on Ghost, Giant, Glacier and Reactor to get this achievement...

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   5

If you're honestly just trying to get the achievement, I'd say play the game on SP Insanity. You'll end up getting two achievements out of the experience, and IMHO it is less of a hassle than trying to extract six times on Gold.

I want to take the person I am now and find the courage to throw that all away. Strip down to nothing.