N7 Typhoon...

• Level   9

In the immortal words of Shang Tsung from the first Mortal Kombat movie...

"IT HAS BEGUN!!"

The nerfers are 'demanding' the N7 Typhoon be nerfed because it's too OP apparently... I HAVEN'T EVEN UNLOCKED IT YET AND ALREADY PEOPLE WANT IT NERFED?!?! SERIOUSLY!??!

Sorry for capslock... just... WTF?

Link: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13221514/1

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   8

If you've used the gun you would see why. It's an upgraded Rev with more ammo, lower recoil, higher RoF and armor piercing without the mod. Even on Platinum the gun will drop Brutes and Banshees ridiculously fast. Other than the weight it drastically outclasses every other Assault Rifle (Which if you're playing as the Destroyer / Demolisher weight is irrelevant.) in the game. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bon3zz1001

Battle.net Battletag Bon3zz1001#1236

• Level   8

They cant nerf anything, they have Platinum, Nothing is too over powering IF anything it under powered, my slayer for example great on offense but sucks big time on barriers & shields, Im not directing this at you jus the people who are calling for this nonsense, FIX all the cheaters first I jus played two games tonight where this player had UN-LIMITED Rockets..

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   9

That may be so Bon3zz1001, but this is getting ridiculous though... I'm tired of all the nerfers screaming for this weapon to be nerfed or that one to be nerfed or such and such class is too op, has to be nerfed! If the game WAS PVP, I can understand that... but it's not, it's team co-op for crying outloud.

RIP Raychel, 29/06/2012. Beloved sister and friend (Forum poster: Ghost Rider 2099). Your light was extinguished far too early... Rest now, for one day we shall meet again.

• Level   9

The guns design is fine. I really didn't know players outside of the fighting game community cried so hard about nerfs.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger

Fulgore confirmed to be grass Pokémon.

• Level   5

nerfing this gun is dumb, cant those folks just play the game and injoy the credits and general intertainment!

• Level   5

I would be laughing my @@@ off all the way! IF I had someone on my team chewing through the enemy!

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   9

tcbo1les

nerfing this gun is dumb, cant those folks just play the game and injoy the credits and general intertainment!

No, I don't think they can.  ...and they clearly need lives.

I don't believe it will be nerfed though, mainly because of Platinum. Besides, it's not overpowered. Not even close, IMO. It's a great gun and I love it, but it's not OP.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   4

so it hurts if your squad mate kills more than you, and actually helping everyone to accomplish the mission?i just don't understand the people in BSN network.either that or they just jealous.

• Level   4

I can understand the cry of the nerfer to an extent.

-

Yes this is a co-operative mode and it doesn't really matter who gets the kill. However it swiftly becomes a dull experience, ceasing to be fun, if you never actually get to do anything because your team-mates are wiping out everything before you even raise your weapon.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   4

Yeah I was well on my way to setting a record on RIO with my maxed out Slayer when the Host quit  an I accedentlly did too by hitting the red button, lol point is people usually quit when a greedy person is trying to do it all by them selves..

• Level   8

People always have an excuse as to why balance isn't necessary:

-

Single player: "Ohh, it only affects me." Even though imbalances can lead to you getting bored faster.

Co-op: "No player-vs-player so it doesn't affect players." Even though it leads to certain classes/weapons being overused and others get left in the dust.

Multiplayer: "Everyone has acess to the same stuff." Even though not everyone wants to use the same OP stuff to not be at a disadvantage.

-

I stick by the notion that balance is essentially, regardless of SP, MP, co-op. In one way(s) or another, imbalance does damage the game for you, for others, or for both.

-

-

As for the whole, "Don't nerf something in ME3 because I haven't even gotten it yet," that's not peoples' fault for wanting balance. Its the developers' fault, if anything, for incorporating a gambling system for unlocks. I've gotten 8 PSP since the Earth DLC. How many new weapons/characters? None. 

• Level   8

I wish people would stopping operating under the assumption that the more money you spend the higher your chances are of obtaining what you want...

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger

Fulgore confirmed to be grass Pokémon.

• Level   4

ohhh well......back to the low clip Harrier.ohh wait they gonna nerf that too right?

• Level   9

voteDC

I can understand the cry of the nerfer to an extent.

-

Yes this is a co-operative mode and it doesn't really matter who gets the kill. However it swiftly becomes a dull experience, ceasing to be fun, if you never actually get to do anything because your team-mates are wiping out everything before you even raise your weapon.

Sometimes that happens, even to me. My suggestion? Play with people who are average, or pick a weapon and character that gets you kills. The way I look at it, everyone contributes to a kill - most of the time, especially the bosses. I hate this mentality, and it's even prevalent in society, of bringing everyone down to the lowest common denominator , so that everyone feels equal and get's an 'equal' share of the spoils (in this case kills) . That's a ridiculous and an unrealistic demand and protest.

In this game, as it should be, there are weak characters (or more supportive rather) and there are strong ones. Just like there are weaker and stronger guns - again, as it should be.

This notion and cry for "balance" is nauseating and will ultimately destroy ME3 MP if the devs keep coddling the cry babies in the Mass Effect universe.

You're Commander Shepard, so act like it! :)

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.