New species of alien in ME3.

• Level   7

I've just been looking round in Bioware's Forums and come across a thread that talked of a new species that was mentioned in the Cerberus Daily News called the Raloi (Avian type aliens). Its probably old news buts its the first I've heard and sounds pretty good.

• Level   9

First I've heard of it as well.  I think that it would be better to make them a "human friendly" species for we don't seem to have a whole lotta friends out there (probably with good reason).  Maybe their sudden appearance is a result of us blowing up the relay in 'Arrival' and their intentions are to reward us for relieving them of Batarian oppression.  Of course someone who's read all the books is gonna post and blow all of this to hell!

• Level   5

Good find. I haven't heard of this yet either. I cannooooot wait for this game.

I've ran three marathons, over 60 5k's, a half marathon, 6 15k's and a handful of 10k's. Anyone want to race? 

Other than running, I enjoy playing single player games such as Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls and Fallout :)

• Level   7

I've just been looking at some excellent concept art of the Raloi. The bird like aliens could look amazing.

• Level   9

Got any links for us lazy folk?

• Level   3

masseffect.wikia.com/.../Raloi

^ General info about them.

• Level   7

Erm.........Hang on, I'll have a look.

• Level   7

irae8.deviantart.com/.../Raloi-Concept-3-173768019

• Level   5

Flickamatuta

I wonder if thats from an actual ME artist. Even if it wasn't, still looks pretty cool! I wonder if they can talk.

I've ran three marathons, over 60 5k's, a half marathon, 6 15k's and a handful of 10k's. Anyone want to race? 

Other than running, I enjoy playing single player games such as Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls and Fallout :)

• Level   9

Thanks for that, you know, they really do look "human friendly", average height 6'6" like the developer said, a gentle giant...:-)

• Level   7

Looks like a Turian body with a bird's head.

• Level   7

Your welcome...... Lets hope they are Human friendly Smile

• Level   7

JELLDERNAUT WROTE THE FOLLOWING POST AT 05-24-2011 5:02 PM:

Looks like a Turian body with a bird's head.

Maybe they have high backs in the suits to cover there wings??? Cool

• Level   9

I thought that the armour looked more Krogan than Turian, if the average height is 6'6", then what will the wingspan be!!!

• Level   7

I'm guessing from tip to tip will be 12' - Thats if they even have wings.