Naruto Storm Generations' demo on the Live?

• Level   3

Wow, when will Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations's demo be available on the Live? It has came out on PSN, but no on the Live .... I sent email asking for Bandai and they could not tell ... does anybody know?

Puxa quando será disponibilizado a demo do Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations? Já saiu há um tempo na PSN e na Live nada.... mandei email perguntando à Bandai e eles não souberam dizer... alguém sabe?

• Level   2

I dont know but i hope it is soon.

Halo:®each Game of 2010
    • Level   1

I dont know but either way im getting this even if the demo dosent come out im excited about this game

• Level   2

It came out for PSN? I thought it was only released for Japan only on PSN. Man, I hope they release the demo to Xbox, if they don't, well that sucks. Either way, still getting the game.

• Level   1

tfryh

• Level   1

esta  jenial

• Level   1

yep...

Dark Kisame123
    • Level   1

i heard it was coming out this week.

by the way you can save replays and upload them straight to you tube from your xbox360 or ps3 console!

everything about this game is all you could ever ask for in a naruto game.  i have watched a lot of videos on this game.

Dark Kisame123
    • Level   1

but yeah the demo probably comes out this week.

Dark Kisame123
    • Level   1

e estado buscando el disco en preventas y solo lo encontre en gameruhs

• Level   1

en blockbuster de mexico gameruhs va a salir el13 de marzo de este año

• Level   1

Doesn't the game come out today

• Level   1

The actual game ain't suppose to come out tell March 23, 2012 i believe

• Level   2

when is come

• Level   1

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is suppose to come in March 13, 2012  for North American and March 23, 2012 in Europe and February 27, 2012 for Japan I believe