My Player Freeze after 1st game

• Level   5

I dont know if it is the same thing or not but after posting in here yesterday and I thought about it some more, in nba2k12 the very first time it happened to me Myplayer was up to an 85 overall, and what happened was my box froze at the exact time it was trying to save therefore it corrupted that 1 save I had...once the lightbulb went off on what I was thinking was happening I went to the HDD and deleted the "Myplayer" save....then I went back into game and started all over except this time after every single game I had 3 save files and saved on each one of them manually, there are a couple things you can try if you want...even if you dont want to have multiple save files for the same player then no harm in at least trying turning off the autosave and doing it manual...now this is what I did in 12 , im not positive you can do all that on 13, good day gents.

• Level   1

My my career player froze after the first game also. This is crazy they finally gave my players a use and its freeze over and over..........smh wasted my money

• Level   1

2k is suppose to be coming up with a patch for it, they been working on it since the release i just hope they hurry up & finish it because the only reason i got the game is for the My Career/Player mode so i feel you guys pain right now

• Level   1

Will having a hard drive help this at all?

• Level   1

Guys I just called 2k and they.said.that they are gunna patch up the glitch in the game the reason that our myplayer messes up is becuase its connected to an online server (vc) and the serer is.messed up but they said it will b fixed soon

• Level   1

@damnzay2flee did they say how much longer we had to wait?

• Level   1

@MR  718x no but my guess it somerime next week

• Level   1

Dis is sum bull does anybody know wen dis patch is coming

• Level   1

I feel completely betrayed by 2k and by XBOX / Microsoft.  How can 2k reease a game that doesn't work?  How can Microsoft let a company release a game that doesn't work?

Seems... off.  Like no one cares about the consumer... at all.

• Level   1

It's working fine for me...

• Level   1

Soooo mad i bought this and i was like fml how shall i explain this to my parents. But it's not just me

• Level   1

Thats a load of manure. It cant be server-side as it happens to me offline.  Im usually all for benefit of the doubt.  But this is just not goid enough. You can say,  'ill just play single player anf boost vc'. But in the end it isn't good enough.  Love your work 2k. Ohh and Jay Z. Your name is on this manure. Great work buddy.

• Level   1

To add to my rant. WTF is the point of having all the different drills if you dont get a +1 in a skill relevant to that drill? Don't want to give anything away for free 2k? Vc's ftw!

• Level   1

this is blowing mine.. I call 2K and they said that.......................if you have a xbox slim and you dont have a hardrive(via* the xbox slim with 4gb) then you will have this problem because the slims 4GB hardrive cant process the press confrence thing @ the end of everygame -______________________________________________________- that press confrence better have a 100,000 VC gift box in it -_-

• Level   1

What is i use a flashdrive will that do anygood?