My Career Server Problem

• Level   8

Is anyone having this problem in their MyCAREER where you try to play your next game and the notifacation appears saying "Unable to save to the 2K sports Server.  Pleas wait while we attempt to reconnect.  You may exit the mode at any time by selecting Quit..."

This is getting a little frustrating as it's been like this for about 9 hours now.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   8

Update: Managed to get it working after a dozen attempts.  I really don't like the fact of all this auto saving and server saving business, it seems too slow and somewhat unreliable.  Then another thought comes to mind and has happened once before... I got disconnected from Xbox Live and my VC for that game was lost.  I suppose you can't play this game mode offline as you won't earn VC.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   1

My game disconnected as well in the middle of a match. I still have it paused and I re-connected to live but I don't want to have my career corrupted or turned into an offline mode with SP instead of VC. What happened after the game with your experience? Is it still an online career?

Will Ghost For Cash!
    • Level   8

Yes, it's still an online career with VC.  Nothing got corrupted or anything, it just forfeited the VC earned for that game which was about 15 games ago.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   1

15 games ago?????

Will Ghost For Cash!
    • Level   1

After I play and do the press conference, the thing starts saving then says,"Error connecting with server." Now I can't play.What should I do?

• Level   8

If it says connecting to server just wait until it says  that it can't and you can quit or wait for it to connect.  It's taken me up to 10 minutes to reconnect and be able to continue.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   1

This is ridiculous and is pissing me off. Everytime I try and play on my career it just keeps saying it can't connect to 2k servers then asking me to continue as an offline career. I don't want an offline career I have x box live and I have Internet connection. Why won't it work? I can't play now because of this annoying issue.

• Level   1

Yea mines do exactly dac same