My Player Freeze after 1st game

• Level   3

I just got this game today and I set up my player, got drafted and after my first game when I pressed quit the game froze. I reset my xbox and played the game again and it froze a sec and third time. Does anyone have a solution to this problem. I've noticed its happening to a lot of xbox users.

• Level   4

I know in 2k11 after my first season of my player the game froze and I had to do a whole new my player. I'm going to play my rookie showcase later, so I haven't gotten that far. You might have to create a new my player and start over.

• Level   1

me too bro....my player freezes up during my first game. I've played it three times and it froze three times. all the other game modes are fine

• Level   1

Me 2

• Level   2

me too. im furious.

• Level   2

i could not be more pissed off right now, the only mode i play is my player.  no matter what i do after i hit quit game it freezes

• Level   1

Welcome me to the ice age too fellas! I have frozen. I'm calling 2k right now!!! I'm on hold waiting to get through to customer service. All i play is my player. I'm supremely pissed

• Level   1

I made one! The first one froze after game 1 10 times. I created a new guy and it froze after game 3 about 7 times. Then I created a 3rd guy and it froze again after the 1st´╗┐ game. Major Major bug. I'm hot!!!

• Level   1

do anybody know how to fix it

• Level   1

This is the case for me as well... When the hell is 2K gonna come out with a bug-free game on day 1?!? If they don't fix this by tomorrow they may lose me as a customer in the future this is F***ing ridiculous.............

• Level   1

I thought i was the only one my bro has it for ps3 he said its working fine fml this is a **** off

• Level   1

Same here. I actually took the game back to GameStop thinking it was a defective disc. Came home and same thing. Frozen. All other game modes fine. They need to fix this today.

• Level   1

Im here to same prob no my player freeze me freeze me freeze me!!!!!!!!!!! Bitter.

• Level   3

What bothers me most is there is no fix for it yet!!!! They should do a recall for all nba 2k13 for xbox or sell it for half the price!

• Level   1

something has to be done this is just crap