NEED HELP PLEASE !!

• Level   2

I have a few questions about My Player Mode... Can you Help ? 

1. I am overall 75, number 1 in the league never lost a game.. Jordan player of the game, Every Game ... Winner of the NBA Player Of The Month,and Rookie Player of The Month every month .. Average 50-60 points a game where as my team mates average 0-11 points a game ... i have played  52 games .

but i keep changing from starter to sixth man and i get replaced with one of the worst players on the team .. i am still in my rookie year ... is there any way to stay a starter ??

when i am the sixth man i barely get any minutes

2. Is there anyway to renegotiate Contracts without playing every game for two years (In Game) ?? 

3.Can you Change From Sp to VC ? i disconnected during the middle of the game and it automatically changed to SP .... Can i change it back ?

4. can you be a star on your team ? if so how ? 

5.can you create a second my player or are you stuck with the same guy you created in the first one ? 

• Level   8

Hi there, I'll try and help the best I can (forgive the long text)

-

1.  This is happening to me too, I've played 51 games and have been getting switched between starter and 6th man for about 5-10 games now.  First of all I think it maybe a scripted part of the game or your other team mate(s) in your position are getting upset with his role and lack of play time.  I feel your pain man, I went from 41 minutes a game down to 27-30 which is affecting my numbers and in turn the team which is leading to a lot more losses.  Hopefully it gets sorted otherwise I might (even though I don't want to) complain about the coach or the player below me by saying he's slowing me down which will hopefully sort him out.

-

2.  I'm not sure about this sorry.

-

3.  I'm sure SP is for people that play offline and VC is for online users.  When you connect back online and start playing again you will go back to VC.

-

4.  Yes, I believe so, you just need to raise your overall some more.  I'm currently 82 overall with no Star status.

-

5.  Yes, you can create another MyCAREER character which will take up another slot on the server which I believe you can have up to 3 (from my experience, I may be wrong).

-

I hope that helps you out some and good luck with your player... ball on.

Bundy is as Bundy does