The Pinball Arcade Coming Soon

• Level   1

In late March, The Pinball Arcade is to be released on XBL. 4 tables are to kick off this real-table version of Pinball FX, but made by Farsight Studios (who made Pinball HoF). The tables are: Tales of the Arabian Knights, Black Hole, Theatre of Magic, and Ripleys Believe it or Not.

And they do intend on adding more tables throuhout.

• Level   3

I'm ready for the new game, and Pinball FX2 is coming to the Windows Phone.  Lots of silver ball goodness on the way!

• Level   1

It's been delayed a week, so April 4th is the release date.

• Level   4

tried the demo; and it's a carbon copy of the early bad pinball tables of that era. lifeless and not fun at all. although i did get a kick out of somehow gaining 20 mil. points in a matter of seconds... I'm all for retaining the look and feel of the old machines but  they should have updated it and given us the option to go "classic"...the only table with some decent fun factor was the arabian knights table and that's saying a lot.

I like sarcasm, don't take it personal; just take it...you have been warned.

• Level   2

Congratulations Optimus, you just won the troll of the month award.

xx Danzig xx 96

• Level   4

that makes no sense; how is giving your opinion on a game classify you as a troll?? it's a thread about this game which doesn't seem to have other threads.

i find it quite mind boggling how people in game forums automatically equate trolls (have no idea why) with people that give their opinions that they don't agree with...it's almost humorous really, "oh you don't like the game i'm talking about then you sir are a troll." there are hundreds of games that i like that others don't and at no point in time have i ever called them a troll...then again i'm not some 15 yr old high school kid either.

if giving a legitimate opinion on games that people agree or disagree with is being a troll, then may i be the biggest troll there ever lived.

• Level   2

It makes perfect sense Optimus, you are probably the only one that doesn't get it. You are in fact a troll.

xx Danzig xx 96

• Level   4

oh i get it alright; it's because you deemed this thread as being old just cause a few weeks went by...BIG DEAL. i said there are no other threads regarding the game so why disregard the usual "use the search and don't create multiple threads of the same game?" just cause i have good forum etiquette and the rest of the world doesn't that makes me a troll?...fine by me; i'll be one with pride, so call me a troll all you want if it makes you feel better.

• Level   2

Nope, that's not the reason, but good try. Troll

xx Danzig xx 96

• Level   4

oh i see; well good for you then. you should go finish your homework

• Level   5

You should do some homework yourself if you think these are "early tables", I can't believe i'm even responding here, you are indeed a massive troll, congrats

• Level   4

Gidget Gacy

You should do some homework yourself if you think these are "early tables", I can't believe i'm even responding here, you are indeed a massive troll, congrats

... me homework? i see, you're point is that pinball tables date further back than these. really?? you don't say! wow, that truly is breaking news...i didn't know there was an actual time frame i HAD to adhere to in order to classify anything as "early". I guess i shouldn't call the 1st few games on the 1st xbox as "early" cause videogames existed waaaay before those... and we've already established that i am a troll of some kind (although i have no idea what that means). but thanks for taking the time out of your day to add something productive...oh wait, you didn't....cheers.