Best Xbox 360 Co-op Diablo Style game, (as of 2011)

• Level   1

Sacred 2 is still in my opinion, without a doubt, the best co-op diablo style game still as of October 2011

Certainly many games have come out that offer singleplayer diablo elements, but nothing like Sacred 2.

• Level   2

One of these days, I'll have to try the co-op...if i can still find anyone.

• Level   1

Indeed, a great game! Plenty of people still play (I use the term "plenty" as in, for a niche product with no advertising publisher behind it, on console). My girlfriend and I play almost daily. Great, great game.

~Vae Victis!~

• Level   1

Just started playing today. Feel free to add me.

• Level   1

@ SlayterJ84: Agreeed! Deep magic system and oodles of gear/weapons.  Asthetically beautiful and a joy to play.  

• Level   1

@ Mataeus: I feel you.  I had never even heard of it. Saw it on XBL, found disc at GameStop cheaper, and asked a friend about it. He was all about it. So I peeped it and I just love it! My 6 year old daughter and I campaign whenever possible.  Trying to get my girlfried to start a character. Help me out. lol

• Level   3

Today Diablo 2 is filled with wall after wall after wall after wall of white text from gold farmers that auto-pick names ending in 4 digit numbers from a random computer program.  There have 2 ways of spamming you, so you have to hit hot keys every 25 seconds to block them.  Blizzard really gave up on Dialbo 2.

• Level   1

@ Squizzy Magee. Let me know when you wanna co-op Sacred 2. I'll set my beacon. I have a level 14 or 15 High Elf.

• Level   1

@ 15mmShim: what's with the gold farming and names ending in 4-digit #'s. Sounds like it that would suck whatever's going on.

• Level   2

Sending you a f/r Roist.