Bug Fixes and how to get easy money

• Level   2

Just FYI if your having issues with sound or freezing or the game is just buggy. Unistall from hard drive and reinstall. I was having a lot of problems with my game it kept freezing and NPC would not do anything. Worked great for me. I have not had issues since. As far as the money goes there is a board game in Wellsprings where there are 3 guys just sitting there next to Outfitters where you trade your suit in. You can gamble and win $100. Just select max bid play and save when you win reload when you don't. Good Luck.

• Level   8

Just play Bash TV over and over again. I actually found out a really good way to it. You get the little sentry bot (spider looking one) and call him into the fight. You only need to shoot a couple enemies, but make sure they are all hits! Do not miss!! Let the sentry kill everything for you and you will get 100% accuracy. You're sentry might not follow you through all the stages. You should make about 4 or 5 just in case. Enhanced sentry is even better! Whenever I need extra dough, I just play BTV. Stock up on shotshells ($11 each I think) and just run the shotty. I made $884 in one go. Also, getting the bonus round right is important!

• Level   8

where is bash TV I've played it and got the achievement, but can't remember where to go!

• Level   2

Thanks for that. I completely forgot about it. Too bad this game doesn't have an in game map. Other than that it's a great game.

• Level   9

SMoGi3 II tK

where is bash TV I've played it and got the achievement, but can't remember where to go!

When you leave Wellspring, take a left and get on the raised highway.  You'll see the big clown face entrance on your left.  The ramp curves around and puts you in front of Bash TV.  That's what I remember. 
    • Level   7

worthy hints.

saving and reloading is an old computer game technique for any gambling game or money making on RPG games.

good to know you can use that on here.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   4

Just play Bash TV over and over again. I actually found out a really good way to it. You get the little sentry bot (spider looking one) and call him into the fight. You only need to shoot a couple enemies, but make sure they are all hits! Do not miss!! Let the sentry kill everything for you and you will get 100% accuracy. You're sentry might not follow you through all the stages. You should make about 4 or 5 just in case. Enhanced sentry is even better! Whenever I need extra dough, I just play BTV. Stock up on shotshells ($11 each I think) and just run the shotty. I made $884 in one go. Also, getting the bonus round right is important!

Or even better, use the Fists of Rage. Mutants go down in one punch, and to get 100% accuracy you just gotta kill one of them with a wingstick.

• Level   2

Ok I have to agree with my OP that it is after all the best way to get money. Just try it and you will see what I'm talking about Doing bash TV takes too much time and plus you have to buy bullets and other stuff. Plus playing on Nightmare it just gets harder and harder. That = more time more money. Just play the board game outside Outfitters in Wellsprings for some easy fast cash.

• Level   5

Yep, this is the game that's fun and you can make up to 10x your bet, but most of the time its only 4x your bet but that's fast cash...and from what I can tell your odds of winning are pretty good if you time the roll out of the dice...i think pressing the button at the right time causes a hologram hit. But to me, thats a good quick way to make some cash.

If you like golf (LINKS 2004) is a must have game. A major steal for the replayability. Best money I ever spent on a game.

• Level   1

You can also buy the supplies for lock grinders from the vendor in Wellspring and you can sell them for a profit.  Just buy the supplies and then make the lock grinders and sell them back to the guy.  It is usually 3 bucks profit, but when you are making 98 (which is the max) you make a decent amount.  

• Level   5

Also if you buy cheap items from Stew in Subway Town you can sell them for full price to get ahead in profit