Pixelation and other Graphics related issues

• Level   3

Has anyone else noticed that this game seems to suffer from a lot of graphics related issues, almost like it cant handle it at times.  Game characters often go pixelated and there is even the issue whereby the water doesn't even look like water and is just red crosses.  My friend butchersknives thinks this may be because the game was intended for the XboxOne and the 360 just cant handle it.  He says they will probably release it for the XboxOne wirh all these issues gone.  What is everyone's thoughts?

• Level   1

Lol The graphics are meant to be like that. It is a virtual world which is why the "water" looks like that - it is meant to. It is also why the buildings sometimes go pixelated and jump about a bit and why your old headquarters is kind of made of lots of blocks floating in the sky.

This is not to say that the graphics are perfect, but the things you mention are intentional - after all it is the same map and game engine as SR3 and that coped fine with the graphics on the 360.

It was never built for the Xbox One - always intended for release for the 360 so am afraid you friend is totally wrong

You are living in a simulated world that was built by the Zin

• Level   9

lol Wow. Um yeah, the game takes place inside a computer program. Obviously, pixelation and any other effects are clearly meant to emphasize that.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   5

Lmao.. You gotta be joken? How do you get the game and not even know the game takes place in a Simulation and not the real world? W/e thou lol.

• Level   3

Lol are you guys for real?  This is clearly issues where the xbox simply cannot keep up with it as it doesn't happen all the time.  My mate butchersknives has worked on developing games in the past and he assures me this is an issue where the 360 simply cannot render the graphics in time it is nothing to do with the game being a simulation.  He says they may have purposely made the graphics engine hard for the 360 to handle so that these issues are experienced encouraging people to buy the XboxOne.  It is a bit of a coincidence that   these issues have never occurred in the previous Saints row games but with the XboxOne launch date so close it now occurs...

• Level   5

Rofl, your wrong on so many levels. But if you want to think this game is ment for the XboxOne (Which it won't be noticen it only has a release for the 360), you can keep thinking that then. The game is based around a computer Simulation, were stuff like that happens. Its ment to be like that, heck you can go watch videos of people playing and its like that for EVERY ONE. Because tthe game is ment to be a SIMULATION.

• Level   3

Flight sim is a simulation also but I don't get pixelation issues on that... Explain that one then?

• Level   5

-cough- Lets see:

Your in a Computer Simulation (A COMPUTER), that the Zin Emperor, Zinyak, put you into. Noticen the Zin probley arn't that great on programin there is a lot of stuff messed up which is ment to be there, which you find out DURING the story, like Clusters, and Rifts. The "Crosses" going on the water are also ment to be there for a effect due to it being a COMPUTER simulation.

You have to remember this game is set in a Computer Simulation, not on Earth.

Also: Flight Sim is a WHOLE diff game so your response is Invalid.

• Level   3

Yes but you are missing the point the xbox CANNOT HANDLE the graphics on this game therefore PIXELATION is experienced

• Level   5

Yep.. Love people that dont' read up on the game before they buy it. You do know this is a re-made SR3?

• Level   9

TheBossesChair

Flight sim is a simulation also but I don't get pixelation issues on that... Explain that one then?

lol Seriously? You can't figure that out on your own? This is very simple. Flight sim is intended to simulate piloting an actual real life aircraft. Saints Row is a video game intending to simulate a virtual world inside a computer program. How you even made that comparison is beyond me.

Attack on Titan has been added to Netflix. Watch it. I'm serious. Do it now.

@Sword_StyIe

• Level   9

Yeah, the game does it intentionally.

Remember, this is like being in the Matrix. The game developers did this on purpose to represent a computer simulated world that your character is fighting to destabilize.

Flight Sim doesn't do that because the developers of Flight Sim didn't program the game to be like that.

Your friend is just feeding you BS. Tell him to actually play the game.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

Hey guys.. My friend "developed" games to... He told me this was suppose to come out on the "Xbox One" because its so "broken" and the pixelation.. the PIXELATION! Lol.. Jken.

• Level   3

Please explain why these issues did not occur on earlier versions of Saints Row then - my friend butchersknives tells me this is because they were earlier versions and less graphics intensive which makes perfect sense.  He also knows people on the development team for the XboxOne version of the game and says none of these issues are experienced.

• Level   5

We've already went over why the game acts the way it does. Also, stop talking about the "XboxOne Development Team".If you want answers you e-mail the company who made it and see if they actually reply. They'll tell you the same thing, all the weird stuff and etc is ment to be in it due to the game being a simulation in a computer.