I can't link my game to my residentevil.net account

• Level   2

It seems that my brain has decided to die on me and I can't seem to figure it out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Level   9

Go to options and upload the data, that gives you the verification code. Then go to .net, create an account and link oyur xbox with that code. That should do it.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident.

- Sovereign -

PSN: Sipuli91  Steam: hi_im_sipuli91

RIP 360 Elite 5/2009 - 12/2013

• Level   1

I keep getting a system error when I try to put the code in to my account.

• Level   2

yea same here:(

• Level   7

yup same here....

• Level   1

same

• Level   5

Guys, Capcom has heard the complaints and are currently working on fixing it. Just keep calm :)

• Level   1

I hope so^^ aha anyone know if the costumes you get from RE.net have different loadouts?

• Level   5

I didn't have trouble GETTING the code, on the .net site though it wouldn't let me link it for about an hour or two. They had server issues, guessing it was everybody trying to link their accounts

• Level   1

I get the message "Verification code : Invalid value entered" when entering the code. And I am 110% sure that I entered it correctly. I can accept that they are having issues but what really pisses me off is that they don't acknowledge it and would rather have me assume I did something wrong. The page where you enter the code and the page with the error message should both warn that you may receive an erroneous error message.

-Gee Arr
    • Level   1

And another thing.... On Resident Evil .NET they call it the "Xbox Live verification code" but in the game its called "Resident Evil.NET account link code." These are the same things, right? If they are, this is very sloppy. Also the Help FAQ on Resident Evil.NET are awful. This is a disaster.

-Gee Arr
    • Level   5

@Gee Arr - Yes they are the same code

Everyone try logging in under the first log in, not the Unity or the facebook or twitter. your account should be propperly linked. As for updating Theres still a few issues there.

• Level   1

I recently purchased the game and in getting the same error message are they ever going to fix this???

• Level   1

were do i go? i registered an account with capcom but idk how to link my account. :P

• Level   1

Every time I try to link my xbox to the site it comes up with -  Resident Evil.NET account link code : Appropriate Resident Evil.NET account link code not found. I haven't been able to access it, and I've been  trying since I got the game in october. can someone help?