*Spoilers* Johnny Gat...

• Level   2

I still maintain a slight sense of denial. I like to believe in some future DLC or something he'll come flying in guns blazing. Can't remember if it was the last mission or right before when the VTOL slams into the Saint's hangout, I got my hopes up thinking that Johnny was going to jump out screaming obscenities. At the same time though I'm OK with it since his days of shooting everything that moved were coming to a close with all the corporate workings. He went out happy I'm assuming.

Shut up kid, or I'll start telling COD 2: Big Red One war stories. Don't test me, I will.
    • Level   5

It sucks. We didn't even see a body, so he didn't even have a proper burial. In the second mission, when you fly through the front of the plane it would have been cool to save Johnny or at least his body. Does anybody know why they did this? Is it because Daniel Dae Kim is shooting that Hawaii Five-O show or what? I still think he's going to be back.

• Level   V

just a friendly post to help ease the pains of spoilers.  When Posting a possible spoiler make the thread title like Speedy did.  When coming to a thread with spoilers expect to have something spoiled.  If you are going to post another spoiler, particularly from something later in a game then you should use spoiler tags.

then you don't ruin things for others outside of the scope of the original threads intention.  Here's how.

Use rich formatting and type it all out like this.

Highlight to read

*spoiler*  Scratch are pretty cool guy, he can spoiler post and doesn't afraid of anything *spoiler*

Then highlight everything but the tags and change the font color two white like this.

Highlight to read

*spoiler*  Scratch are pretty cool guy, he can spoiler post and doesn't afraid of anything *spoiler*  

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   M

Swing that hammer!  Brings a smile to my face....really.  At some point in time will send PM telling why!

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler