how do i rob a store?

• Level   5

just like the title says how do i rob it? i know how it works in the 1st and 2nd game, but i can't figure it in this one. the reason why i'm asking is because one of the hitman mission ask me to rob a store so that my target can come out. yep i'm talking about the wrestler look a like guy that is trying to be a super hero.

• Level   2

take out your gun and aim it at the store person...sometimes they have to walk a couple feet to rob them so just keep your aim on them

• Level   8

You'll need to case the place for a couple of days. Make a note of all camera locations and exits. I like to break out the ol' pen and paper and draw up plans and strategies, but, if you're feeling confident you could always wing it. You'll need something to obscure your face also. A black ski-mask should get the job done and show that you have class. if you can't find one, you could always wrap a T-shirt around your head if you know the method for making a mask out of a T-shirt. If funds permit, a little body armor never hurt anyone.. Also, if the clerk gives you any trouble, don't be afraid to let 'em know who's the boss by giving them a little tap on the head with your weapon. You need to let them know that you're in charge and that you mean business. Failure to comply with your demands should be met with a well placed shot to the arm. Should you get caught, you won't have to worry about a murder charge on top of assault and robbery charges. Oh, if it's your first time, bring a couple friends.. Good luck!

• Level   8

Kinectimal

You'll need to case the place for a couple of days. Make a note of all camera locations and exits. I like to break out the ol' pen and paper and draw up plans and strategies, but, if you're feeling confident you could always wing it. You'll need something to obscure your face also. A black ski-mask should get the job done and show that you have class. if you can't find one, you could always wrap a T-shirt around your head if you know the method for making a mask out of a T-shirt. If funds permit, a little body armor never hurt anyone.. Also, if the clerk gives you any trouble, don't be afraid to let 'em know who's the boss by giving them a little tap on the head with your weapon. You need to let them know that you're in charge and that you mean business. Failure to comply with your demands should be met with a well placed shot to the arm. Should you get caught, you won't have to worry about a murder charge on top of assault and robbery charges. Oh, if it's your first time, bring a couple friends.. Good luck!

I just lol'd :)

Xbox 360 Day One

Xbox One Day One

• Level   5

Kinectimal:

You'll need to case the place for a couple of days. Make a note of all camera locations and exits. I like to break out the ol' pen and paper and draw up plans and strategies, but, if you're feeling confident you could always wing it. You'll need something to obscure your face also. A black ski-mask should get the job done and show that you have class. if you can't find one, you could always wrap a T-shirt around your head if you know the method for making a mask out of a T-shirt. If

funds permit, a little body armor never hurt anyone.. Also, if the clerk gives you any trouble, don't be afraid to let 'em know who's the boss by giving them a little tap on the head with your weapon. You need to let them know that you're in charge and that you mean business. Failure to comply with your demands should be met with a well placed shot to the arm. Should you get caught, you won't have to worry about a murder charge on top of assault and robbery charges. Oh, if it's your first time, bring a couple friends.. Good luck!

What The .... O.o? i guess i should have put "in Saint Row: The Third" in the title, but well i guess now i know who is getting the BEST COMMENT OF THE YEAR AWARD. lol

• Level   8

I'm glad you guys enjoyed that. It will now be totally worth it when the FBI shows up at my house.