Who is the best Skylander for fighting Kaos?

• Level   2

Yeah this is my other achievement that I desparately need help on.  Any suggestions as no-one will play co-op with me.

• Level   8

Terrafin - available only as part of the "Pirate Seas" Pack. His ability to burrow into the ground is very good for the final boss fight - as one of the achievements require you to not switch (including causing a creature to "rest" by hitting 0 hp) and he can avoid attacks this way.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

Xbox One Day One

Destiny Titan level 27 looking for some people to play Strikes with and then Raids. Send FR and message so I know what the FR is for.

• Level   2

I somehow got the achievement with Gill Grunt.  I used his Power hose along with the Neptune Gun with all upgrades on that path.  Then I held the (X) button for the hose whilst pressing (A) for the Neptune Gun ability to work it made some of the phases incredibly short.  In fact you could put the 'bonus artifacts' like Healing Elixer, Ghost Swords and Time Twister and it didn't void it.  So the more supplies the better.  Anyway thanks for the Terrafin suggestion but tried him with Razorfin and failed, Gill Grunt got it for me.  Thanks for the advice.  Catching up on other games now.

• Level   1

I can't beat it with Trigger Happy, Gill Grunt, or Spyro put togeather

• Level   6

Did it tonight with Stealth Elf, nice to have a character who slowly heals her self.

When u were born, u cried and the world rejoiced. Live life so that when u die, the world cries and u rejoice - Cherokee

• Level   8

Leveled up Gill Grunt didnt even get hit. Just go to the bottom left of Kaos and us the power hose fully upgraded and hold down the right trigger for the water hose and keep tapping "A"

Xbox One Day One

Destiny Titan level 27 looking for some people to play Strikes with and then Raids. Send FR and message so I know what the FR is for.

• Level   1

trigger happy is a great choice cause he's long distance. and stealth elf is a good choice too. she can dodge the hydra's attacks.