Bottles and Gold Bars???

• Level   3

So, where can I find a list of Bottle locations and Gold Bar locations???  Anyone???  Thanks!

Drink your beer, kids in China are starving.

• Level   3

The only bottle I have found is on the second mission, (the same one that was in the demo). After laying both explosives head to the designated position and climb onto the wardrobe. Before you go to the area where the cut scene starts look to the rooftops opposite and left of your position. There'll be a sniper on the roof and a bottle close to him.

As for the gold bars, they're everywhere. On the same mission as above there's oneat the end of the long road you start at, (below and a little to the left of the sniper), another at the end of the alleyway behind the house you snipe the level's target from. On the next mission there's one in the toilet bowl of the building on the right and another on a desk in the same building. There's another on a desk in the other building. I can't remember where I've found others but I've missed loads too.

• Level   3

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

The above link is a video of where all the gold bars are! I've not looked at it myself though so don't know how easy it is to follow.

• Level   5

Skweezle II

There'll be a sniper on the roof and a bottle close to him.

This is where a couple ive noticed are..

UXF...Its where you wanna be..

• Level   4

That video, and the matching one for the bottles, are excellent!  I'm at the end of mission 3, and have found every single one easily.  =o)

• Level   3

Yeah, but does anyone have a written list...i.e. not a video???  Thanks!

• Level   8

CrueDawg

So, where can I find a list of Bottle locations and Gold Bar locations???  Anyone???  Thanks!

This is the site I am using all video you can control the video step by step

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/05/05/sniper-elite-v2-gold-bars-locations-guide.htm

• Level   4

Games Rader has a new guide up for the bottles, it has directions plus screenshots and videos:

www.gamesradar.com/sniper-elite-v2-bottle-guide

• Level   4

:)

• Level   6

Finished my bottles an gold off the other day, the gold bars are/were boring as hell to do :(

Icyironside "look at the kill cam it has a red arrow above your guy now watch people track you through walls" Fail of the year! lmao

• Level   3

Is there a written guide for the gold bars??

• Level   6

Think a written guide for the gold would be a nightmare to write up, i'd be surprised if any one has attempted it.

Hope you find what your looking for ;)

Icyironside "look at the kill cam it has a red arrow above your guy now watch people track you through walls" Fail of the year! lmao

• Level   2

Hey CrueDawg,

I was about the post the same site till I saw Riven57 post it.  Only problem with those videos is that they aren't in order, best advice is to play a level thru Cadet so that you're a little familiar with the particular level, then it'll be easier to find bottle/goldbar you're looking for.

• Level   2

Funny that you said that, Moob, I started to do a written guide for it, after the first 2 levels I gave up!!  You were right, it was a nightmare!

• Level   5

Just got my first Jungle Juice. It's kinda cool since it's like finding a needle in a haystack. A wine bottle amist a war damaged backdrop of buildings not easy to spot. No map, trying to find on my own to increase game play.

If you like golf (LINKS 2004) is a must have game. A major steal for the replayability. Best money I ever spent on a game.