Quick question about Houses in Skyrim

• Level   5

Oblivion you buy a house that is haunted...best investment ever!

• Level   7

That was a fun house.

• Level   5

The best thing about houses in Fallout was the fact that I would collect ridiculous things and arrange them in my rooms... Fallout 3? I had the largest Lawn Gnome collection. Ever. It filled an entire room with around 100 of them!

-

I hope to do the same in Skyrim... Me and my roommates always have little competitions for collecting a certain thing. In Fallout: New Vegas, it was Pre-War Money. Just hundreds upon hundreds of it everywhere!

-

Anyone know some rare items I can hunt for and collect?

Class 3, Bioshock: Infinite.  Best games I've seen in a long time.

• Level   5

Collect Anti-martial Rifles and fill a house with them. If you do this, good luck on your hunt

• Level   7

Tal collected cheese in Oblivion.  For Skyrim I would collect Bird Beaks or Talons.

• Level   4

skulls... collect skulls.

"Goonies Never Say Die"
    • Level   2

Haha, Troll skulls make great decoration.

--||--
    • Level   5

skulls, sounds good to me.  I collected books and one set of armor and weapons for each set of armor.

• Level   5

I collected the heads of my enemies. Except it never let me take them, so in assassins creed brotherhood I just put all the bodies in/near my house......xD

[Mod removed: link contained story spoilers for ME3]

• Level   5

Miss Pwny

Achievement unlocked - 30G Ruined Your Life ;D

LOL.

I agree the haunted house  in Oblivion was a nice mission. I wondered why was so cheap until the ghosts appeared. LOL

• Level   5

This is off topic but is there a level cap?

It's 2 Minutes To Midnight. Do you know where your kids are at?
    • Level   6

I did see a skull at one of the dungeons. You were able to pick it up, so I'm not sure what that was about.

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    • Level   8

I am all about that HOUSE ARMOR!

• Level   5

TopFire

This is off topic but is there a level cap?

Only if you max out all your skills to 100, so not really but they have said past 50 there is a huge gap between leveling your characters. So technical 50 is level cap but you can go past it

• Level   5

MattKohl101

The best thing about houses in Fallout was the fact that I would collect ridiculous things and arrange them in my rooms... Fallout 3? I had the largest Lawn Gnome collection. Ever. It filled an entire room with around 100 of them!

-

I hope to do the same in Skyrim... Me and my roommates always have little competitions for collecting a certain thing. In Fallout: New Vegas, it was Pre-War Money. Just hundreds upon hundreds of it everywhere!

-

Anyone know some rare items I can hunt for and collect?

I had a rediculous collection of many things in Fallout 3.  I love collecting loot. In Fallout 3 on my first playthrough I had over 8,000 items stored in my Megaton locker.   Here are some random pics of items I collected on my 1st playthrough including 28+ deathclaw hands, 22+ teddy bears, 15+ toy cars, a bunch of hammers and wrenches, also some pool balls, plus 69 fingers.  http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3306504#post3306504

I even carried the alien all the way from his location to megaton. Took me 30 real life minutes to carry him only to find out I could not bring him inside. lol