Put your stash away?

• Level  

So where does one place Items from your Inventory so they won't "disappear"? Is it safe in any Location or does one need to own a House. I'm a little weighted down already (lol that didn't take long) and I've always had a little too much of, "oh get that, oh get this".

I would really hate to have to simply drop stuff and I don't want it going somewhere if I place it away for safety/ keeping.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level  

Bump... lol just looking for a well or chest or something along those lines?

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   4

Fairly early on in the main questline you'll be allowed to buy a house in Whiterun for 5000 gold.  Stashing things anywhere outside of an owned home risks it being gone when you come back.

• Level   6

** Spoiler

If you go to whiterun and kill the first dragon. Jarl should make you thane of whiterun and you get lydia as a "sidekick" I store alot of my stuff on her

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    • Level   2

SPOILER

make your way to Winterhold, enroll in the college there, and they’ll provide you with a room of your own for free... this is from the xbox blog.

TJ

War has a deeper and more ineffable relation to hidden grandeurs in man than has yet been deciphered.

• Level   2

STEALTH USA

SPOILER

make your way to Winterhold, enroll in the college there, and they’ll provide you with a room of your own for free... this is from the xbox blog.

TJ

Thanks, I'll try this. I just used a barrel in the first town (?) for now. I hope it's till there when I get back.