Anyone know where I can find Vampires in Skyrim?

• Level   5

I'm playing my first playthrough as a Werewolf but would like my second character to be a Vampire and I have yet to find any Vampires in Skyrim. Is there a Vampire character in Skyrim that can give you the choice to become a vampire and bite you when you sleep like in Oblivion  or do you have to get infected while fighting a vampire?

• Level   5

Not sure. I do know there is some hostile vampires in a cave that Farkas orders you to go to in the Companions quest.

• Level   5

I came across a few vampires in the wilderness (at night) after I exited Bleak Falls Barrow.  After exiting the back cavern entrance, drop down to where the mammoth bones are located and go left.  After a little bit you should locate a small hut where a mysterious old lady lives by herself.  The vampires were located nearby in the wilderness.

• Level   8

How do I become a WEREWOLF or a VAMPIRE??????????????

I'm sorry i'm better then you. I was just born this way.

• Level   6

Someone said a werewolf pack leader was at whiterun somewhere? Just from what I've seen, there maybe someone in the companions who is a werewolf. Maybe farcas, or however you spell his name.

No vamps as of yet. Not really interested tho.

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    • Level   2

I ran into two vampires way early into the game...as in, within one hour.  After parting ways ways with the guard, I got attacked near a farm.  

My problem is, how do I lose the curse I've acquired?  

• Level   6

One the infected me was to the right of the college. Two of them were fighting each other then attacked me. It was on the edge of a cliff in the snow. I do remember it was on the map to the right of the college about 2 inches.

• Level   2

Not  to sure it wise to become a Vampire yet.Not till some downloads comeout,another "Vile Lair" is needed.

• Level   5

You fight a vampire husband and wife in a contract for the dark brotherhood

• Level   5

Shakey Deal

I ran into two vampires way early into the game...as in, within one hour.  After parting ways ways with the guard, I got attacked near a farm.  

My problem is, how do I lose the curse I've acquired?  

You can buy a "Cure Disease" potion or activate a shrine (There is a Talos Shrine in Whiterun next to a preacher spreading the word of Talos).  Either should remove the disease.  You need to be careful however, because there are multiple stages to Vampirism so you better cure it before the disease takes hold.

• Level   5

Morvath's Lair is a place to find vampires. Just north-northeast of Morthal.

• Level   2

Thanks, Echo Drive.  Much appreciated.  

• Level   1

The real question is where you can find Werewolves in the wild.

~Member of Gamercide~ ~Gamercide.org~
    • Level   3

There is a vampire cave very close to the Helgen ruins. Its called Haemar's Shame, its in the valley between the two mountains

• Level   6

level 16 and i still haven't ran into a vampire yet.

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.