Where to sell misc stuff?

• Level   4

Hey where can i sell stuff like GEMS and dragon bones, i only know where to sell swords n shields at the blacksmith and mage gear to the mage at whiterun.

I'm guessing a general store or something?  if anyone could let me the location to one would be a great help, thanks.

• Level   5

I think any Innkeeper will do. Try the Bannered Mane in Whiterun, or Belethor's General Goods.

• Level   5

You can sell them at traders.

• Level   6

riverwood trader, but they don't give much. Couple of hundred for the bones. Looking for somewhere that pays top dollar for items, haven't found one yet. Guess you have to work on your speech?

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    • Level   5

some perks in speech increase money gained for selling. as well as a barter potion and i think even enchantments that boost barter.

• Level   5

I'm keeping my dragon bones and scales in my house. In-case they are needed for something later on like weapons or armour :)

• Level   6

From what i've seen in the smithing perks. It looks like you have to gain the perk to be able to smith items. Like dragon armor/weapons. You have to be at lvl 100 to unlock it o.0

Thats alot of blacksmith work.....

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    • Level   5

So there is dragon armour and weapons ? yay

• Level   6

Armor yes, not 100% on the weapons, but from the perks i'm pretty sure it says armor and weapons.

• Level   6

Wrong, the perk says just armor, so I'm not 100% sure about dragon weapons.

• Level   5

There are genreal stores in almost any city. They usually have scales or something of the sort in their sign

• Level   5

Also sorry to poop on the parade, but while there are full armor sets including shields of dragonbone (heavy) and dragonscale (light) there are no weapons, and the only way to obtain them without console commands is by creating them yourself with 100 smithing and the perk

• Level   6

No parades here, just skyrim ;)