Glass Claw Glitch *Spoiler*

• Level   3

So. I'm at the door in Forelhost with the Glass claw (that you find in the dungeon). I have matched up the wall with the claw countless times, left the dungeon and returned in hopes the wall reset... but nothings, the door does not open at all.

Am I doing something wrong here?

• Level   4

are you pressing A after lining up the door with the claw? Door won't open until you select to open it, matching the totems won't open it automatically.

ADD Me  Please and thank you

• Level   3

Though I understand why you'd bring this up... and some people probably don't do it - lol but yes, I press A to put the claw in the door. I've already opened several of these doors throughout the game.

• Level   3

Anyone else had this issue yet?

• Level   2

im having this issue with the diamond claw on the way to fighting alduin for the second time ... i picked up the claw looked at it via inventory screen to find the combination ... input the combination and then use the claw on the door ... doesnt open ... tried leaving and coming back that doesnt solve the issue... plus the fact im in an area that i cant fast travel away from so 40 hours of gameplay down the drain has anyone else solved this problem or does this kind of crap only happen to me?

someone at xbox needs to patch this crappy glitch/bug...

• Level   3

I've tried over and over again. Cleared xbox cache, waited several days in game for the dungeon to reset... anything I could think of and I'm still stuck.

• Level   5

Tried random combinations? (Other than the one on the claw)

Tag 'em and Bag 'em!

Know the enemy; Kill the enemy.

My N7 HQ

• Level   1

I'm having this issue at the diamond door as well.  Random combinations don't seem to be working either.

• Level   1

Examine The Diamond Claw. It Should Tell You On The Claw. I Passed It But Im Not Sure How. I Dont Remember...Sorry Guys=/

• Level   8

You forgot to pick up an item off of a pedestal or you are looking at the wrong claw for the combination.  I had a similar problem on a different quest and after backtracking I found that I had forgotten to pick up a note off a pressure sensitive pedestal.

• Level   8

Found this on the UESP,  it seems others have had trouble... I have not done this quest so I can only go by what the UESP says.

Note on X-box 360 this level may glitch when setting the puzzle symbols in the Refectory. If you can't refresh it via an earlier save then try this: Set the circles up on the correct 3 symbols then rotate them all once. Try the key and fail, rotate them all once again, try the key and fail, then repeat again. This time they should be on the correct 3 symbols. Try the key a final time. The door unlocked for me after it had glitched on me previously.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   1

Same thing. Anyone found a solution yet?

• Level   1

u cant pick the lock to the well. u have to get the key to the gate normally. its friggin R Tarded.

• Level   1

Guys I have been having this problem for ages and I finally cracked it!

I did the method described previously whereby you rotate all the wheels full circle then try the claw, I started outside and moved in and very quickly after the last turn of the smallest wheel I tried the claw and it worked. I guess it's all in the timing.

• Level   1

I was stuck on a similar door the other day, all I did to fix it was leave the dungeon an re- enter, it worked! someone on here told me to try that an to my surprise it worked..oh an the problem I was having was I couldn't move those symbols around to match the claw..

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"