Guards wont stop attacking me..

• Level   5

In solitude I accidently went up on stage and now guards wont stop attacking me, all my saves dont go before that too -.-

This is annoying, I hafta go in there for quest.

Edit : I also even got them put me in jail once but after I got out they still attacking me l0l

http://www.twitch.tv/ideathly_omen

XBOX ONE games I have and stream are: CoD: Ghost, Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Ryse: Son of Rome, TitanFall

• Level   3

My Fiance is having the same problem in one of the other cities I think its Markthal or something like that. she completed a quest for a guy in the city and now the guards wont stop attacking her. needless to say she had to start over.

[Multiplayer] Call of Duty [Single Player]SKYRIM!! Halo CEA [Arcade] ilomilo

• Level   3

If your Bounty isnt very high, you can enter/exit/do quests in the city, you just gotta be abit wary of the guards. If they come close and say something along the lines of "Hey, come here" run away from them.

If your bounty is crazy high they'll just attack you on sight.

Ive heard that if you join the Theives guild, a new option appears something along the lines of "Im with the guild" and you bribe them, not sure if this then means your bounty is gone with the guard you Bribed, or with all guards.

• Level   5

They attack me on sight from mile away lol I payed my bounty and right after I got attacked again. It was only 1000 and I even chose jail option and Still got attacked after I came out. Most of time it wont even let me surrender and they just keep hitting me, I havent tried Thieves guild option yet though since Im not in it atm :s

http://www.twitch.tv/ideathly_omen

XBOX ONE games I have and stream are: CoD: Ghost, Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Ryse: Son of Rome, TitanFall

• Level   3

I believe its a glitch, the gaurds say something about you and my fiance has an option to say, "Ive been framed" but they say your not fooling me and then she can pay or go to jail. she paid and got out and immiaditely was arrested again so she went to jail and got out and now they just attack on sight, with no option at all to surrender.

[Multiplayer] Call of Duty [Single Player]SKYRIM!! Halo CEA [Arcade] ilomilo

• Level   1

i get this too after i did the quest in the mine i did the brotherhood quest to kill the chef and i got guards on me and i told them i was in the guild and failed to do it and i checked the bounty and i was charged for 400k gold and how could that be for killing a damn chef for a quest and i dunno wtf is wrong with this i paid the bounty and all that and guards still a douche they need to make an update to fix this glitch

• Level   7

Final Solution: Kill them all

Groovy.

• Level   5

Legion64

Final Solution: Kill them all

Has anyone done this. 

• Level   7

Probably not. But I wouldn't actually do this. You could avoid Solitude forever but....still....that's not healthy.

Groovy.

• Level   2

Had this happen as well, no way to avoid it, have to restart from a prior save.

• Level   3

I had this happen in Markthal after I entered the museum. I even got the key legit so I could go in. After leaving, I was attacked by all the guards. I went into my house, no one followed, but when I tried to sneak out, the guards came after me again.

Eventually I escaped, did a few extra quests and needed to go back to the city for a quest. After about 3 game days I went back to the city. A guard approached me, said, I know you! I replied something about being a Thane (even tho I'm sided with the rebels) and he responded that he'll honor the jarl's decision to make me a thane but he'll be keeping an eye on me.

So far, no more attacks.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

• Level   1

After they attk you sheath your weapon they should stop

• Level   2

Uh no they won't stop until you are dead...

• Level   8

I had an issue similar to this during the civil war quest (Spoilers).  Upon attacking Solitude and taking care of Tullius, when I went to out to listen to Ulfric's speech, the Stormcloaks ran up, saying, "You've commited crimes against Skyrim, what do you have to say?"  I tried several different ways to get out of it, since I was in the middle of a mission, having to reload several times.  Paying my bounty still triggered them to attack, bribes didn't work, etc.  Finally I said "I submit, take me to jail" and immediately exited dialogue, and ran away from them.  They didn't chase, I didn't go to jail, and everything seemed cool between us from then on.  Not sure if this will work for you, but it's worth a shot.  

• Level   8

Also, are you by any chance a vampire?