The abandoned shack

• Level   7

What do I do with the 2 hostiges still in there?

Playing WSOP.....    waiting for it to come to X1!

• Level   2

They're not your problem

• Level   2

i killed them . No witness left behind. LOL

• Level   8

They couldn't see.. How did they witness anything?

• Level   8

They still could heard ...do you know many time a suspect got guilty just because someone recognized his/her voice.

• Level   7

It had been a couple days since the first "incident" in there. I took out the Nord, LOL. Kinda forgot the other two, thought they would of starved to death or something by now.

• Level   5

You can kill all of them. It was just a test to see if you would kill on command. If you really want to have fun with it....... SPOILER coming..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Kill Astrid instead of the hostages. It starts a special quest. Warning: You will not get the Dark Brotherhood achievement if you go this route!!!!!!!

• Level   5

lol Kill them all and let God sort them out. That's what I did. Did anyone else also try on the Executioner Hood, you can still see just fine wearing it?! I was thinking about the killing Astrid Route also but didn't try it, maybe next time.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   8

I killed the argonian on the right, he didn't seem to shocked about his own demise. He even said it lol.

• Level   7

Da Wife Said No

You can kill all of them. It was just a test to see if you would kill on command. If you really want to have fun with it....... SPOILER coming..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Kill Astrid instead of the hostages. It starts a special quest. Warning: You will not get the Dark Brotherhood achievement if you go this route!!!!!!!

Ill tell you I had my battle axe drawn with her face intended for it, but I just couldnt do it........

Kinda wishing I would of now.  That sound fun.