Farming Daedra Heart? Location anyone?

• Level   5

I'm sure this is a very common question, but is there anyware on the map thats garenteed to have deadra hearts?

• Level   5

Sure is.

College of Winterhold, Enthir just loves to have you roll up and buy all his Daedra Hearts at 800 or so a piece.

Not what you were after? Stop being so stingy ; )

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

no thats fine mate, thanks, ive got about 30k, so that will help alot, finally getting rounf to building my Deadric amour.

-

just need to decide on enchantments for it

-

if i disenchante an amulate thats +35% one handed, will that transfer onto amour? or just other jewlry, i know that disenchatements on weapons can only go on to weapons, and same for amour, but im not sure about jewlery

-

how fast do the deadra hearts regenerat in enthirs "shop" (well not shop his massive pocket) ive heard its a week for deadra stuff, not the standerd 24 hours (game time obviously)

• Level   5

^thanks for that, no idea where my daedra hearts went that i was saving, must have accidentally used them on alchemy.

• Level   5

Stubz:

1) Enchantments are different per piece of armour... A chestpiece can't take Waterbreathing, for example, so with skill and perks you could put the 35% One Handed onto your Armour, but only Gauntlets, Boots, Rings and Necklaces, I believe.

2) Daedra Hearts regenerate every two days, just like normal shop inventories.

Have fun with your Daedric : ) And also, sorry if I came across as a bit of a ***, it's difficult to see how sincere/whatnot someone is, since there's so much crap around here sometimes. I apologise : )

• Level   4

I havent done anything other than talk to the NPC that starts the quest but if you goto the museum in Dawnstar you can start a quest that leads you to getting lost of daedra hearts through [spoiler] battling daedras[[spoiler]

• Level   5

Enthir wont sell me anything, the only speech option is "what's not allowed here?".

Help ? :(

• Level   5

Dont worry about it mate, ive been on forums long enough to know what most people on the internet are like, although i try to just carry on and not rise to it, very occasionaly i can be a T**T to someone who is immposible to talk to.

-

and thanks for the tips in all the threads, i really dont want to dismantle that necklace and find out ive wasted it, but i suppose i could just save and reload if things dont work out, still usefull to know.

-

and if i can get +35% onto a necklace, Ring, Boots and Gauntlets, then i shudder to think what my Dmg will actully be, currently its 124, so im guessing it will be even higher than that on my deadric kit

• Level   5

^

You'll get four, I believe, and that Quest is probably better undertaken at a high level.

• Level   4

I read somewhere that they will respawn after a while.

• Level   4

"Enthir wont sell me anything, the only speech option is "what's not allowed here?"."

He's a little dubious, so he only sells in his room at night, I believe, although that is highly reliable either way : ) Try then.

• Level   8

ChainSmokingBob

"Enthir wont sell me anything, the only speech option is "what's not allowed here?"."

He's a little dubious, so he only sells in his room at night, I believe, although that is highly reliable either way : ) Try then.

He sneaks them in, and if your a high rank in the mages guild he obviously won't sell to you, and his stock replenishes ever 48 in game hours. I assume your talking about daedric armour, so go to gloomblood mine, its southeast of winterhold, make sure you hug the mountain on the right side of the map. I got like 46 ebony ore, which is half, or 23 ebony ingots.  I believe natural resources respawn every in game month.

• Level   8

make sure you convert the ore to ingots using a smelter.

• Level   6

Even if your a high level in the college enthir will sell to you after you finish the nightngale quest in the theives guild. He will tell you to come visit him at the college and he will fence your stolen items. Also sell you the hearts

• Level   5

I was going to say im arc-mage and he sells them to me, only two at time though :(

-

but ive probably done that thives guild task aswell