Skyrim getting boring?

• Level   7

@Legion- Good :) My friends think I am weird for doing it, but you know what, it's a singe player game. If I want to say that my Wood Elf's village was killed by a Dragon while the Legion did nothing about it, and that the Wood Elf now wants to destroy the Empire, it's my right.

• Level   4
    This post has been deleted.
    • Level   5

I've found myself bored at times.  Not because everything's so easy, etc, like you're saying, but just because the quests and stuff have seemed monotonous. (It really is the same thing over and over).That's when I back off a bit from the game. It really does help to put your imagination into it, too, instead of just playing a game. I try to do this as much as I can and it's made a huge difference.

Remember: Death is only the beginning.

• Level   5

OP , Thats happens when you buy a game that you are not really interested based on community hype or true  RPGs like Skyrim  are not for you. The game have a lot of thing to offer that i don't get how you can get bored.

• Level   7

I don't know what you're talking about, but RPGs are my favorite genre of games. I played the crap out of Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Fallout New Vegas, and Demon Souls. I also plan on buying Mass Effect 3 and and Dark Souls as well as any other Fallout game. Thats what happens when you make false accusations on others, motherlova.

Groovy.

• Level   7

kingvas78

implantedwall14

Kingvas. You have the best signature I have ever seen. My family and I say that ALL THE TIME.

Silly Newt.......  the aliens should have had her breakfast.  Thanks goodness for Ripley . Hudson helped to.... LOL

Awsome to find a true Aliens fan!!!    RAISE THE ROOF!!!  LOL  Bishop kinda rocked to.....

Oh, wait, this is a Skyrim thread....... 

this little girl survived here with no weapons and no training.

then why dont you put her in charge?

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   5

With Sneak and Archery, nothing can stop me.  Most enemies go down in one hit.  Then when any survivors  run up to look for me, I hit them again.  Three times the damage off a Glass Bow and almost any arrow, they go down quick.  I am levle 40 doing the Thieves guild and and almost bored enough to start a new character without Alchemy and Sneak.

• Level   7

I am far from being bored with Skyrim. My Legion character is pimped out in Dwarven armor and I am slowly leveling up the heavy armor skill. I have 60 hours combined into two characters and after being away for three days for Thanksgiving, I'm ready to dive back in this game.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   5

On my second toon I havent really used any perks, I think I am up to 9 total used and im almost level 45. Another thing is I have not yet even bothered to craft any gear or enchant any of it either. Once I find an armor type I allow myself to craft it, so right now I only go as high as Ebony.

Another thing I have been doing is going through each encounter differently, I am now a thf but I started off as a 2handed War, a few days ago I was a weak mage getting owned.

• Level   7

PIRATE DUCK

kingvas78

implantedwall14

Kingvas. You have the best signature I have ever seen. My family and I say that ALL THE TIME.

Silly Newt.......  the aliens should have had her breakfast.  Thanks goodness for Ripley . Hudson helped to.... LOL

Awsome to find a true Aliens fan!!!    RAISE THE ROOF!!!  LOL  Bishop kinda rocked to.....

Oh, wait, this is a Skyrim thread....... 

this little girl survived here with no weapons and no training.

then why dont you put her in charge?

Game over man, game over! Badass movie.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   9

I finally got my "assassin" / thief build up to 100 in both Sneak and Pickpocket.  I play the same way I would a Splinter Cell game, and I have to say, dispatching a full dungeon of enemies without being seen, stripping them of weapons and armor BEFORE I slit their throat, just never gets old.  Each one is a different puzzle to be solved.  No boredom for me.

If you have trouble making line-breaks on forum posts, do the following:  Make sure you go to the "rich formatting" screen (do not use the small, quick-reply window below each forum post).  Now, hold down the shift key while pressing Enter at the end of a paragraph.  Do this twice and you will have a double space between paragraphs.  You're welcome.

• Level   5

id love to get pickpocket to 100, heard someone saying they take of npcs clothes before robbing them...lmao

• Level   1

My 1st character was a strait up 2 hd warrior, 20 hours in (without reading into any guides) I had 100 smithing and enchanting, and the best armor and weapons in game (Deadric). All that and I didn't even do my 1st dragon quest in Whiterun. I put it on hard and the only time I got killed was when I didn't see em coming or fell off a cliff.  There are a few weapons and armor in the game that are "different" but not necessarily "better" because they have enchantments you can't learn.  I felt that every quest was a grind with no reward because I had all the money, weapons, and armor I needed. And lets face it, the character models and voice overs really are not the best, I give Bioware kudos for making npc interaction more fun than Bethesda does. After about 40hrs I restarted and made a mage, it has been a much more rewarding experience and I'm enjoying the game more.  However, because of glitches, I have stopped playing until the next patch comes out. Btw I but over 100 hrs into my mage.

• Level   1

If you are getting bored because you cant get hurt much then raise the difficulty, use weaker weapons, or use weaker armor.  The game gives you a ton of options to make it as easy or as hard as you want.  

• Level   4

For  me my characters' back story is very important. I have a warrior Orc Named Metslain. Metslain will never admit it but he is in love with Lydia. Sometimes he will stand back and watch her tear through enemies just so he can look on her with admiration. Metslain strives to be accepted in the world of men and will never back down from a challenge. He is in a constant state of moral dilemma. He has committed heinous acts of aggression towards the races he so desperately wants to be respected by. There are times when he might do whatever it takes to do the right thing and other times he is so filled with rage that he is blinded to the atrocities his actions have created. He may kill in the name of numerous gods because they so challenge him to do so and other times he may defy the gods simply to show them he will not be ruled by man, beast or  god. He cares nothing for the world of magic and will charge haphazardly  through the manifestations of  sorcery  being hurled at him just to prove to himself how truly weak those who rely on cheap conjured magical powers, truly are. He lives and will die by his sword and weather the world around him considers him good or evil they will respect the warrior spirit that is Metslain and all the power, anguish, and resolve that emanates from with in him.