Ebony Ingot??

• Level   7

Does anyone know where I can buy/find Ebony Ingot or mine for Ebony Ore???

• Level   8

I have only come across one gold ingot, and one ebony one. I have also found these mine vanes but I failed to carry a pick ax with me. If you are just roaming around the land head toward any mountain areas here you fine those mine vanes. I am sure you will fine what your looking for there but I will check the wikia.

Ebony Ore locations:

Blackreach, There are some deposits near the rivers when traveling west from the waterfalls to the south.

Gloombound Mine, due south-east(roughly 4 o'clock) of Windhelm inside the orc stronghold of Narzulbur. - 1 in a bucket next to the smelter, 1 in a cart next to the bridge (stealing), 3 in a cart next to the entrance to the mine (stealing), 17 ebony, and 5 iron veins inside the mine.

Mzulft, southeast of Windhelm.

Redbelly Mine, north of Riften, in the town of Shor's Stone - 3 Veins, 3 ebony ore next to smelter in shor's stone (sitting on crate), 1 ore inside the bucket on the carriage next to the smelter (at the end of the bridge - careful, don't push it off the cliff).

Throat of the World, very top of the mountain. - 2 veins

• Level   3

You can also occasionally purchase Ebony Ingots from the Warmaidens in Whiterun (as well as the lady outside). I once found the woman outside having 22 of them for sale.

Joined Xbox Forums September 2003

• Level   7

Thankyou for your help guys, I didn't think of checking Wiki.

• Level   5

As previously stated, the girl outside warmaidens has them in stock and she restocks every 48 hours. Fast travel to whiterun, she will be the first building to the right.

• Level   9

Inside mehrune dagons shrine. I found half dozen ebony ingot

• Level   7

Gloombound Mine/Narzulbur: The heavens of Ebony. Just go south east of Windhelm and you will find it.

Groovy.

• Level   4

I have bought all of my Ebony ingots from Warmaiden's in Whiterun.

• Level   5

Yeah I started buying them from inside and outside warmaidens, as well as the general store there run by that wiseguy breton(forget his name...belethor?), and skyforge sometimes has them...haha...whiterun is definately my home town in skyrim.....got plenty of ebony ingots now...just need daedra hearts...

• Level   7

Cheers everyone, I got 10 Ingots from the general store in Whiterun. Happy Days =D

• Level   2

Yeah for Ebony ingots I just used warmaidens in white run as others have said, as for Daedra hearts Zombie Bogan, You can buy them from Elithir (not sure if that's his name) he is on the floor above the one you start at when you go in to the Hall of Attainment at The College of Winterhold.

He usually has 2 at a time, its best to have the time at 2am ish so that he is already in his bedroom.

• Level   2

As mentioned above Warmaiden's in Whiterun is the best place to find them.  If she doesnt have any, sleep for 24 hours and come back.  Or walk inside her building and back out. I have seen her inventory change that fast sometimes.

• Level   2

Zombie Bogan

Yeah I started buying them from inside and outside warmaidens, as well as the general store there run by that wiseguy breton(forget his name...belethor?), and skyforge sometimes has them...haha...whiterun is definately my home town in skyrim.....got plenty of ebony ingots now...just need daedra hearts...

I steal Kodiak Whitemane's Daedric heart every 2 days. it's sitting on a  plate near where he sits. hell, I stole it once with him looking right at me. It did say I was hidden but he was looking at me.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   4

There is an Ebony mine almost directly north of Riften. The mine is in a town called Shor's Stone (just NW of Fort Greenwall). Hope this helps some people out!