where can i find 2 flawless sahphires?

• Level   8

i got a quest in riften where a guy wants me to find 2 flawless saphires. can not find them anywhere. where in this huge game can i find 2 flawless saphires?

THE IMMORTAL D is currently waiting for DESTINY

• Level   8

Sorry I don't remember the exact locations but they are easily found/ stolen. Just keep looting and in no time you'll have them. The Quest will just sit there quite fine until then.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   8

^^^^

Agreed, I couldnt remember exact locations of a specific gems that I got, and if I did it would probably be randomized in your game. Just leave the quest alone, its not going anywhere.

-

Do quests that involve clearing dungeons, there are usually chests at the end that have goodies and will occasionally have gems. Check with merchants, general stores, and jewelery sellers.

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   9

I randomly stumbled across some over time... It took so long I forgot where I had gotten the quest from in the first place. Had to look online to see who Madesi was.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   2

as mentioned above from random looting and also from ore mining

• Level   2

This is a worldwide problem.   Cant get a straight answer anywhere.  

• Level   2

Any dungeon ..just loot loot and don't stop looting. I noticed some fences of the thieves guild sometimes sell them, like the one in Solitude but is very rare. Dwarven ruins spider and guardians sometimes have it.

• Level   3

I can't find a bear to kill :)

The Dogg has spoken
    • Level   3

I have more loot than you could possibly imagine.   I have about 88 hours into Skyrim and I collect EVERYTHING.   These flawless sapphires are VERY hard to find.  Do a google search and you will see how difficult these things are to find. I spent 2 straight solid days and still cant find them.   From what some people have said, it depens on your level. Once you are a higher level you can purchase these from the blacksmiths.  I am only level 25 so after 2 straight days of looking and researching, I finally just gave up on the Flawless Sapphires.  

• Level   9

HoundDog75

I can't find a bear to kill :)

Travel on foot. They'll find you. :)

If you're doing the 10 bear pelt mission, you can buy the pelts from merchants.

• Level   9

I've come across 5 or 6 flawless saphires in my travels.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   1

I found the sapphires, as well as the rest of the stuff Madesi wants but now Madesi is nowhere to be found. No marker, and even Clairvoyance does not work. Frustrating.

• Level   9

Maybe Madesi died? I experienced a weird Riften massacre done by the guards and it left quite a lot of the civilians dead on the ground.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident.

- Sovereign -

PSN: Sipuli91  Steam: hi_im_sipuli91

RIP 360 Elite 5/2009 - 12/2013

• Level   5

Good luck I wish I could remember the cave but I was in one last night that had dozens of flawless gems inside. It's a quest that's part of a word wall then there's another side quest linked to it that you have to find these four people and grab there journals. That's all that I remember. If I was home I could help you more.

• Level   8

For me those thieves that jump out at you and try to rob you often either have flawless sapphires or rubies. But like stated above keep looting and you'll find them eventually.

Fidelis ad urnam