where can i find 2 flawless sahphires?

• Level   7

Madesi has a jewelery booth in the Riften outdoor marketplace.  He's usually there during normal business hours.

• Level   7

The flawless sapphires are pretty rare.  I found three in 100 hrs of logged game time.  I even dropped the one I had in the safe in the solitude house so I didn't accidentally sell it or lose it.

-

The third one popped up on a dead thief in glass armor,almost immediately after the 40 or so hours it took between the first and the second.

• Level   5

I did not get any of these until I completed the Crown of Barenziah quest for the Thieve's Guild chain.  The Prowler's Gift effect meant everything I opened had gems galore.  Before this ability I had a few flawless rubies, amethysts and garnets, even a diamond, but no sapphires.  I currently have close to 300 sitting in a vault in Proudspire Manor.  I had totally forgtten I even had that side quest for the Argonian dude in Riften until I found some flawless sapphires after getting the effect and it triggered the final phase.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   1

There may be some in the hidden chest at Dawnstar  I'm not sure though

• Level   7

SquareFantasy

I did not get any of these until I completed the Crown of Barenziah quest for the Thieve's Guild chain.  The Prowler's Gift effect meant everything I opened had gems galore.  Before this ability I had a few flawless rubies, amethysts and garnets, even a diamond, but no sapphires.  I currently have close to 300 sitting in a vault in Proudspire Manor.  I had totally forgtten I even had that side quest for the Argonian dude in Riften until I found some flawless sapphires after getting the effect and it triggered the final phase.

Did you find all those by following normal quests or did you need to look up locations for some?  I've found 15 or 16 just playing the game, the Barenziah stones, hoping I don't need to have a checklist when the game is finished to complete that quest.

• Level   1

i started mining in iron breaker mine at Dawnstar and when i was mining  i got a flawless sapphire so try that

no lie

• Level   5

AcadiaPaul

Did you find all those by following normal quests or did you need to look up locations for some?  I've found 15 or 16 just playing the game, the Barenziah stones, hoping I don't need to have a checklist when the game is finished to complete that quest.

You have to do some digging, there are a lot  of them that do not appear in the course of the main quest.  Most are found during side quests, but even so there are another 7 or 8 that are completely off the wall (Dead Crone's is one, and the Hall of the Dead in WHiterun is another) or are found by exploring (found in the bedroom of a Jarl in some cases).  One even requires you spend 20,000 gold (buying Proudspire manor).

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   1

Just found 2 flawless sahphires yesterday doing a word wall quest. Found them at Angarvunde  a medium sized tomb, directly West of Riften.

• Level   8

I just got this quest so I looked up the thread I remembered. Y'all don't give me much to go on. I'm only level 25 now. West of Riften? Maybe that's why he wanted them, he knew they were close. I wonder if the Argonian by Hela's Folly has any? He has gems but this go round I didn't pilfer any (just stole his statue) and don't remember what he had. I was low level though so maybe they get better? I know where a flawless emerald is for easy picking.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   8

wiki points to two guaranteed sources of two flawless sapphires but one is quest locked so maybe I'll go try the other. My dark elf hasn't been to Markarth yet I wonder if she fancies Dwemer architecture?

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   5

These are pretty damn rare. 80 hours into the game i've only found 3. What i noticed is that if you save prior to fighting a Dwarven Centurion, the loot resets. You can keep killing and reloading the saved game until the desired loot is acquired. In this case the flawless sapphire.

Pain is weakness leaving the body, nothing like a good workout...
    • Level   5

Kill some giants,sometimes they drop them.

'Activision', and 'innovative' don't belong in the same sentence.