Archery - Warrior or Thief stone?

• Level   5

I think archery falls under the Warrior abilities but I'm not sure.  I'm 72 archery so it is hard to see a 20% difference.  Does anyone have a definite answer on this?

It's not that you're wrong, it's just that I'm right...
    BF.BC2 Sniping 301 

• Level   5

Warrior stone.

Tag 'em and Bag 'em!

Know the enemy; Kill the enemy.

My N7 HQ

• Level   5

Warrior, and you really could have just checked this.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

the only time when archery work to sneak skill is when you kill an enemy undetected .

• Level   8

Bad Instincts

the only time when archery work to sneak skill is when you kill an enemy undetected .

True but would of been nice to add Daggers/Bow in the thief stone imo...( Though the lover stone is better than those you get 15% in all skills)

• Level   8

"Though the lover stone is better than those you get 15% in all skills"

Not necessarily better, but different and more suited to less focused play.

• Level   7

the steed stone is the best.

"Burn away the flags. Begin again." -Ulysses

• Level   7

The Lover stone apparently doesn't stack with the well rested bonus.

It's all about personal preference in the end though, as since I got the steed stone I haven't found one to replace it.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   7

^

Interesting. I had seen that but didn't realise what I was seeing at the time (high level and I'd never experimented with the resting bonuses before).

It's probably just the same effect. I wonder if they'll fix that or not, because there's somewhat logical reasoning for both sides there. Interesting! :D