Guild Master vs Nightingale

• Level   7

So I finally finish the Thieves guild quest line after finding out I could finish it even though I sold the armor...

and I get the guild master armor and decided to take a look at it.  It looks like the one you get when you first join but it's black.  The stats aren't too bad imo.  But I am currently wearing the Nightingale armor and aside from the head enchant I like the look of it compared to the Guild Master one.

With that said which would benefit a stealth/archer more?

I know the Nightingale gives 20% more damage to one handed but I rarely use my daggers as is.  The Guild Master set just pretty much increases my lockpicking, pickpocketing and gives me better prices as well as a bigger carrying capacity(which is a huge thing in my book seeing as a thief is always snatching something up).

I honestly wish the Nightingale had the GM stats because the GM outfit just doesn't look right compared to the Nightingale Q_Q

Really wish one of the outfits gave a bonus to archery damage or something DX

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
    • Level   8

So what was the point of this thread?  Not trolling, but seriously curious.

• Level   7

Was wanting input on what others thought would benefit the stealth/archer more.  Both give stats a stealth/archer could use even though the GM armor gives an upgraded lockpicking/pickpocketing bonus.  Once you reach 100 with those two though then that becomes somewhat meaningless doesn't it?

Dunno, just throwing things out there and looking for input mostly.  I tend to enjoy the advice others give, non-trollish of course :)

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
    • Level   8

Spending points in the appropriate skill trees, upgrading your gear with Smithing and Enchanting are your best bet.  I can craft my own set of armor that blows any armor sets available in the game completely out of the water.

• Level   7

Pakalolo Time

Spending points in the appropriate skill trees, upgrading your gear with Smithing and Enchanting are your best bet.  I can craft my own set of armor that blows any armor sets available in the game completely out of the water.

Best advice yet. All guild armor in the game sucks compared to what you can make yourself. The absolute best gear I have found so far has been a complete joke compared to my Legendary Dragonscale with all my enchantments.