When you get bored in Skyrim, what do you do?

• Level   2

I know its pretty much impossible to get bored, but when you want to go mess around what do you do?

After i learned my whirlwind sprint i went skydiving and watched my body bounce down the mountain. Then i had Lydia stand near the edge and paralyzed her. Poor girl.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

• Level   5

I wipe out whole towns minus the NPC's that can't be killed.

• Level   1

I got bored, somehow. I decided to just keep doing the thieves guild quests, then the college of Winterhold and so on.But after this, I'll probably just go and explore on foot with Aela.

• Level   1

I go play something else, probably MW or H3.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   4

Pick flowers and chase bugs/rabbits/fox around.

• Level   3

If I get bored, it's usually because I have been playing for a long play session.  In that case, I usually pop in Forza and crank out a few races (Just to clense the pallet) or I'll take a break (Maybe go outside or visit with my family).  Usually, when I take a break for a few hours I jump back in feeling exited about the game again.  

"A wise man sees failure as progress."  "A fool that forces his knowledge misses the logic." -Canibus, Poet Laureate II

• Level   9

codename JAM

Pick flowers and chase bugs/rabbits/fox around.

This (which is why I rarely ride a horse) and head for any undiscovered landmark.
    • Level   9

...play a different game.....if it's daylight, go target shooting out back..or fishing...give the wife a pickletickle ...fire up the ATV's with the kids or horseback riding....now that winter's basically here I also keep my Yamaha sleds on the ready as I also volunteer SAR...watch a movie I haven't seen yet...pretty much anything

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   2

hmm I look for Words of Power or do misc quests that I've built up over the span of gameplay.

If I get bored of all that, I just play AC Revelations on the PS3.

継続は力なり。 - Perseverance is strength. (Japanese Proverb)

• Level   7

Sometimes I just turn into a werewolf and run all around Skyrim destroying towns. It's even better when my game starts glitching and I am stuck as a werewolf forever.

Groovy.

• Level   5

That can happen?....could be unfortunate...I'll be carefull with that one now....

• Level   6

So far, I've reenacted the move "The Wolfman" (I seriously did) and I also reenacted the Black ops quest where you break out of the gulag. My version wasn't as dramatic, sadly.

I don't always get bored playing Skyrim, but when I do, Ma'iaq usually fixes it.

JimBob

Commander-in-Chief of the Internet Police Force

"Stopping Internet Crime After It Happens!"

• Level   2

Killed an Elder Dragon unarmed, it was pretty fun, had to keep running after it though cause it kept flying off to kill everything else in the immediate area.

• Level   1

I like to work on upgrading my weapons and armor, after that I like to break into houses and leave gems by peoples pillow when they sleep. I'm like the Skyrim toothfairy except instead of taking their teeth, I steal all their stuff. Sometimes I like to shoot arrows straight up and see if I can get under them, or I shoot down the hawks in Solitude as payback for making me think there's a dragon overhead.

Shhh... Awesome!

• Level   1

I just go play Minecraft until I get bored of that and switch to Skyrim.

Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out.