Dragon Priest Shrine [Possible Spoiler]

• Level   5

I have a question for those whose have found the Dragon Priest Shrine near Labyrinthian and know what the wooden mask does. When you put it on and the room changes there is a chest next to the shrine. Can you store items in that chest and have them stay there without being erased?? Or will they go away when you remove the wooden mask and the chest disappears?? 

Even A Stopped Clock Gives the Right Time Twice A Day...

• Level   9

If you don't own the chest, it's not safe.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

Actually, I've had a few things in each container in that room for that last few days and nothing has disappeared from it. I think it's a safe place to store loot.

• Level   5

Surely you realise you could have tested this in a minute or so, right?

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

Well I did, but I was also asking here so that others could use the place to store items if it worked. Surely you realize you're being an A$$, right?

• Level   5

This seems to happen a lot.

You do realise that you could have done this much more efficiently by taking a minute to test it, then post your results? Since you're doing it for the good of others, right...?

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   5

Dude, there are useless posts all over these forums... I highly doubt it's your job to hassle every person that starts a thread you think is pointless. If you have no positive feedback to give or if you think the thread is a waste of time all you have to do is ignore it. That or you can go call the Forum Police and complain to them.

• Level   8

I wondered the same thing since everything in that place was empty. It could be used as a hideout I guess. But as the manual say, if its not owned by you then, there's no guarantee that it will still be there. Something like a new DLC could reset whats in non-owned containers and make all that stuff disappear. You never know. This happened to me in fallout, used some containers through out the whole game, and downloaded DLC, and came back to find none of my stuff was in that container. Be careful if you do decided to use the shrine as your storage spot.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   2

while we're on the topic of the dragon priest shrine their are containers in the shrine when you put on the mask do you know if you can keep items in the containers?

• Level   7

All I can say is, if you use any container that respawns contents on it's own, anything you put in there will be gone when you get back. Same as every other Bethesda game. They tell you only to use the ones you own for storage. So if you really want something to be around for later, best store it at home.

...Angelus ignem tenebris blue... Semper Fi! Semper Cautus!

Texas Expedition.

Retired Sailor, growing up backwards! Not here to offend anyone!

• Level   8

As often as the safe storage issue comes up it would seem Bethesda would find something that would work from the very beginning without forcing the player to save his gold for a house or get inventive. I think there should be a stall with a tack box in every stable that the player can rent for x length of time from the beginning of the game. It would provide a safe bed of straw and a safe storage spot.

I am the cat who walks by herself