I can't beat Dragon Priests!

• Level  

^

I'm not sure, but if you look at the final perk for Conjuration, you'll see Twin Souls. That's probably what allows you to summon two allies, but you'd have to read the definition for the perk.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   4

Oh, so If I do have a dremora spell, and I use it after using Sanguine Rose (staff that summons a Dremora) if I don't have the perk, it will just take the first Dremora's place?  Interesting.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Level   4

I don't know whether something summoned by the Sanguine Rose is bound to you. If it was and you didn't have Twin Souls, it would replace it. If you did have the perk, it would be summoned alongside it.

I haven't fiddled much with it but it would be an interesting test to make, I think. My guess would be that the summoned creature is bound to the target you hit with it (even though it's hostile to it) so it wouldn't interrupt your summoned creature.

I don't even know if I'm thinking of the right staff, but I hope I made enough sense anyway.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   4

Yep, it makes sense.  My summoned Dremora I use the staff for is labeled "Caelum's Dremora (somethine else here I think)" So I probably cannot summon anything else or it's place would be taken I would think.  If I resummon from the staff in combat I know that replaces my current summon.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Level   5

Bow/arrow and cover works for the ones i go against. I have to go through a few saves but its usually a matter of finding the right cover. I am strong melee too so maybe that's why they keep their distance. Elevated positions work well.

Also, to drop difficulty is to lose.

Nobody puts Ghost in the corner.
    • Level   5

100 archery and all the perks make any kill easy and you don't even have to try hard. I'm level 36 now but beat my first one around level 20.

• Level   5

Any tips on increasing Archery faster? I can't wait for the increased draw and ability to move faster.

Nobody puts Ghost in the corner.
    • Level   5

Krosis and Morokei were definitely toughies but Navkrin less so.  Silver weapons and fire magic are very useful against Dragon Priests as the are basically high level undead.

• Level   7

Tug Phelps

KraniumKrusher1

There's a Dragon Preist atop of one of the dragon mountains, and he has a staff that does huge fire dmg. If you beat him however, there are 3 shouts waiting for you. He is very hard, and moves very quickly. The staff does at least 50 dmg, and he fires about every 3 seconds. You cant get close, and you cant use a bow because he moves to quickly, It seems that magika is the best way, but my levels are low in destruction. I will have to come back to him later. Way too hard. I'm level 40 by the way, and I have all deidric weapons and armor. I play on master by the way, and havent dropped my dificulty once, but I might have to with this dude.

What are the Dragon Mountains? I want to find and fight this guy tonight? Three shouts? Nice.

I will however take him out with a bow no matter how fast he moves. If you haven't explored the bow perks you can slow time down by 50% when zoomed in and 50% of hits cause the enemy to stammer. My stamina is so high that i can stay in slow mo through an entire battle.

I guess i should look up the dragon preist locations on a wiki.

This would be Krosis, and he's at Shearpoint. Don't get too eager and go for the word wall before you kill the dragon, otherwise you'll have a dragon and Krosis to deal with. I somehow chased him off a cliff, and took him out with arrows while he was stuck below me.

• Level   4

i just got Krosis to follow me to the next town...pretty much and ambush for him i ran thru the town and they came after me but shortly after their attention was on him and not me so i sat back and watched the melee from a safe distance whist flinging arrows into the crowd..fun to watch

\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/ --------GAMBIT ASSASSIN----- /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

• Level   4

All Enemies regardless of "what type" easily die to Over-Smithed/ Enchanted Equipment. A Daedric Bow (for example) that does 500+ Damage kills all without any effort, even for a low Level Character.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."