How do you start daedric quest for Sanguine Rose?

• Level   5

I heard that you look for Sam Guevenne in any tavern, but have not been able to find him.  Any suggestions where I should go?  I guess I can just wait 1 hour over and over all day at different taverns, but any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

• Level   6

fort marvunskar  sw of windhelm bank white river go into basement is  loc  A NIGHT TO REMEMBER IS QUEST NAME   REQ-LVL 14   SAM can be in ANY tavern in black robewants drinking contest gl

• Level   7

I met him in Whiterun. Maybe try there.

Groovy.

• Level   6

I found him in Dawnstar...

XBL Gold Account: MugOfRevenge Concept Art Blog
    • Level   6

Seems he roams. I found him in Winterhold.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   4

I found him in rorikstead

• Level   4

I found him in Whiterun. Also, the arifact you get for this quest is the best one imo.

• Level   4

brandiesel1

I found him in Whiterun. Also, the arifact you get for this quest is the best one imo.

I also found this mission in the bar in Whiterun by pure accident just having a friendly drinking game after doing the "redguard woman" quest.   lol    Long story short yes the gift you recieve for this mission is EPIC!!  I could not belive how awesome it was the first time I used it.   I thought "hmm lets see what this does"  *equips item* *clicks right trigger*     "WHOA!!!!!!!    HECK YES!!!!"   lol 

• Level   5

found him at both the Silver Blood Inn and the Bannered Mare (Markarth, Whiterun)

Completed Games: Oblivion, Fable 3, Saints Row 3, Fallout: NV,  Bioshock Infinite, Sleeping Dogs, and Skyrim. R.I.P. Heliospider, Archaic Solace

• Level   3

I found him in RIften, challenging me to a drinking contest.

• Level   5

He was hanging out at the bar in markarth when I went in there to give some dude a statue from the temple...handed over the statue, got paid, then took up ol' sam on his drinking challenge...hahaha...definately a night to remember!

One of my favorite quests so far...very "dude, where's my car?" or "the hangover"...kudos to the quest designers at bethesda for thinking of a way to get something like that to work in skyrim!...awesome :P

• Level   5

A little On Topic in regards but has anyone else had any other NPC approach you after doing the Quest? I had a guy (sorry don't remember his name) show up in the woods while I was out and about and he claimed I "challenged" him to go steal some stupid trinket and I would pay him 10,000 in Gold?

Wow, what a night to remember...

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   4

Hahahahaha! Yeah I got that too! An argonian! It was so funny I gave him the money! But I paid off the girl in whiterun during the quest so When I got to the hagraven grove with Moira she didn't speak to me and I never understood why a named hag raven was there...

• Level   5

Haha...ok here's what you missed (spoiler):

Apparently in your drunken stupor you decided you were going to try and marry her/it...hence the wedding ring.......you go to her to call it off and get the ring back....she/it is understandably angered by this, accuses you of lusting after some other hagraven "esmerelda" I think, who apparently has darker feathers.......and then starts trying to claw your eyes out....kill her/it, get the ring off the corpse, take it back to...yosulda?...the girl in whiterun....you know the rest from there

jeeze...can you imagine...wanting to marry a hagraven......that's a serious case of beer goggles!

• Level   1

Beer goggles, a ton of Kreshweed, a chest full of skooma , and I still might need to close my eyes and pretend it's someone else.

Horrible mind scarring visions aside, this ( along with many others! Job well done Quest Team! ) was one great quest and one helluva quest reward. Nothing says intimidating like a hulking Nord running at you swinging a rose XD

- "How does he do it?" ..."one big blue mohawk at a time."