Finding some Daedra Hearts??

• Level   5

Any suggestions on where to look? I'm level 43 and have yet to even see a Dremora. I'd like to make some Daedric weapons....

Even A Stopped Clock Gives the Right Time Twice A Day...

• Level   9

Shrine of Azura will net you 3 hearts.

• Level   5

gracias

• Level   5

Just buy em from the guy at the Mages school.

• Level   5

darklogrus

This and if you really want to find more, there's four more by doing Mehrunes' Razor Quest.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   5

darklogrus

Which guy?

• Level   5

DoyleTheDog13

darklogrus

Which guy?

Enthir. you'll need to complete some Quest prior to him having them for sale though. And they're "expensive" (for a new Character anyways).

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   5

You can find them also in every store that sale ingredients . Just wait 2 days in the store to see the inventory if there is still no daedra hearts keep repeating the process until you got it.

• Level   5

LostKauz, I've done quests for them up to the point of getting the Staff of Magnus. Is that far enough?

• Level   2

For me, that was not enough. I had completed all the College Quests and he still wouldnt sell anything to me. Just started a new quest he is involved with, so hopefuly that does the trick. Also the leader of the Companions has on sitting close to him in the basement. That one will respawn from time to time.

• Level   5

The Daedric Quest "Pieces of the Past" can net you 2-4 hearts once you complete it, but you have to be at least level 20 to activate the quest.  I would recommend you be level 20 before fighting Dremora (the daedra that give hearts when slain, unlike Antronachs which are considered daedra) as they can have some pretty potent weapons/spells.  You can repeatedly return to the Chrine where the daedra are and farm out theri hearts too, I think it takes 1 week in game for them to reappear.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   5

Just to point out, you can also farm them from the Shrine of Mehrunes' Dagon after you complete "Mehrunes' Razor" about every 48 Hours (In-Game).

For the purchased ones from Enthir if you finished the College Quest he can "glitch out" of selling them until you finish a Thieves Guild Quest "Hard Answers" he should return to his "normal" Fence/ Sell List after that. You'll also want to meet him at night before he sells any "questionable" Items.

• Level   2

there's one in the basement of the comapanions Jorrvaskr - end of the long hall in Kodiaks room on a silver plate on the table, it respawns every couple of days so add it to your daedric heart collecting route.

• Level   5

Thanks for all the tips!!!

• Level   5

Well,  idk if is a glitch but  Arcadia sold them to me and i wasn't still lv 20 . I just was in the store buying ingredients using Back to wait 2 days inside the store to boost my alchemy skill and the daedra hearts appeared when i was low level , maybe the alchemy or speech skill have something to do too.