Need help on a side quest - Amulet of Arkay

• Level   5

Anyone know where I can pick up an Amulet of Arkay?  I have tried the vendors and haven't found one who has it.  Been searching for some time.  It seemed like such a simple quest when I took it on, but haven't run into one.

• Level   5

You can get one from the Daedric Quest where you get the Ring of Namira.  The quest starts in Markarth, the Priest of Arkay is having some issues with the Hall of the Dead.  You may be able to buy an amulet from the priest, though I have never tried.  He simply gives you an amulet once you cleared out the Hall of the Dead.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   5

I'm guessing I got rid of it.  Oh well I got a place to start.  Thanks

• Level   5

Check in the Hall of the Dead in Riften, Karlarth, or Whiterun.  There may be an amulet of Arkay lying around you can take.  Otherwise the only one I know of FOR SURE is in Avanchnzel, the dwemer ruins, in a chest on the balcony.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   8

I found mine and I think it was the one that was lying on the sarcophagus next to the traveler's skeleton in Wayward Pass. There is an an alter to Arkay there as well (which is nice to find in the middle of the wilderness).

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   3

I have 5 stuck in my inventory . Too bad this doesn't have gifting like fable.  Lol

• Level   7

If you help the priest in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun with a simple quest, I he'll give 15 gold or you can keep his Amulet.

But, here are some more places to find one if you don't feel like being mean:  http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_Arkay