Master Robes, Hoods

• Level   5

Anyone able to find a Master Hood to go with the Master Robes? I already have Master Robes and looking for the Hood to match. Not sure if I've seen Expert Hoods either. I'm sure I can enchant a hood later as my enchanting skill gets better. Just looking to buy one now since I have the gold.

• Level   5

I don't think they have Master Hoods.  Just the robes, they have the unique enchantment where they fortify a magic skill and magicka regen, this enchantment can only be placed on chest armor.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   5

I was wondering about that, if they even sell them. I have the Adept Hood that fortifies Magic 50 pts. I also have one of the corny looking head pieces that look like a crown that fortifies Magic 70 pts. I wanted a hood to at least match the 70 pts, but my enchantment skill isn't high enough to make one yet. Seems odd that they would have hoods for the lower level robes and not the higher level ones.

• Level   5

The highest hood I saw was an Expert Hood, I forget how much Magicka it added.  But your best bet is to get your enchanting skill up and put some perks in it, maybe even get the perk to let you have 2 effects on an item.  That perk is a godsend.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   6

I've never seen it, but if it exists you'll surely be able to buy it off Enthir. Who is he? ... uesp.net/.../Skyrim:Enthir

• Level   1

there are no hoods to go with the master or expert robes. but a circlet (crown) or some kind of blue hood. Or even better if your enchanting skill is at 75 or over you can enchant armor light or heavy gloves can have something to do with destruction chest plate can have something to do with magicka ex.... Just make sure the armor that your enchanting is amor that you are skilled with. otherwise it will lower you magic effectivness. hopefully this is helpful.  

• Level   7

Why not just enchant your own hood & robes?

If your Alchemy & Enchantment skills are high enough you can surpass the Master Robes!

• Level   9

^this

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   5

Hoods seem to be quite scarce in this game. I have one with an archery enchantment on it but unfortunately I have no idea where I got it.

You should go to the Bethesda Skyrim forums and ask. They know everything there and you'll have an answer in minutes.

• Level   9

Hoods aren't scarce. You can buy blank ones at many shops.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.