Horse Lost?

• Level   4

I lost my horse, where might I find him again?

• Level   8

Try fast travel to a stable and see if it shows up. If nothing killed it, it may be there.

I am the cat who walks by herself  

• Level   8

Maybe try waiting?  That's what I do when I lose a follower, but don't know if it'll work for a horse though.  I'd just give up on him.  Horses do odd things in this game.  They are prone to dying in weird/funny/tragic ways, getting lost, and picking fights with things that can kill them.  

IMO, horses are a 1000 septim way to get a laugh.  

• Level   5

I lost my horse and I kinda forgot I had him. I fast traveled to a Giants camp somewhere in reach and heard wolves having a fight with a horse. I went to investigate to find my horse fighting with these wolves. Long story short he wasn't fast traveling with me because he got caught up somewhere(this was like 5 hrs before I found him).

Going to be a daddy 2-17-13

• Level   4

Found him:-).  He turned up at the home stable a few days later, maybe be it was that last mountain we climbed:-).

• Level   9

Ehhh I lost my horse and really didn't care.  I can travel a lot more efficiently without one.  It WAS funny to see him helping me in battle now and then, especially against a dragon.  Good stuff.  lol

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   7

I lost Shadowmere a long time ago. It's all good though because horses are more of a pain than a help in this game anyway. Haven't bothered to look for Shadowmere in the last place I had the horse..

Where is the quote button?

• Level   9

Horses in Red Dead Redemption were a necessity....and if they were actually were a help in Skyrim and moved as fast as they do in RDR, I would really like to use one.  They seem slow and clunky in Skyrim.  Why Bethesda, why!??

• Level   2

The horses are slow and clunky because of the weight they are asked to carry, i.e. your loot and heavy armour if you are that way inclined. A nice fast thoroughbred would buckle under it.

• Level   9

Haha true but come on....what human can carry 200-300 lbs of equipment as they endlessly explore the world?  Suspending logic and having a horse that could take you somewhere fast and efficiently would be preferable to being all logical about it because you can't say that a human can carry 30 weapons, 2 sets of armor 200 potions etc. and still be able to run, but a horse would be overburdened by the same weight?  

• Level   9

Oh...and the horse is just as slow and clunky if you are carrying practically nothing, so your argument just blew away like fuzz in the wind. :p

• Level   4

Latest news, the old horse got killed......

• Level   5

"The horses of skyrim make up for what they lack in speed with their stamina..."  

Then why do they stop sprinting after five seconds? Some stamina they have...

YOU DON'T SAY?