what's the best ring in game?

• Level   5

Anyone have an Idea? I got everything else I really want as far as weapons/armor, but I have yet to find a "holy s*&t" ring yet..anyone got any tips? I heard the one you get from the side quest "no one escapes from Cidhna mine", was good, but I took the wrong path on it.  Thanks for any tips

TrueAchievements.com, Get the most out of your games! 79 % Completion (Includes Owned DLC) 46/105 Completed Games.

• Level   5

Make your own. I made a Ring and called it "The Fletcher's Hate". It does 46% Damage with Bows. You can make some pretty sweet Rings, Necklaces, Gauntlets and other Equipment with a little patience and practice in Enchanting, Alchemy.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   5

thanks for the tip, I will work on that for sure.

TrueAchievements.com, Get the most out of your games! 79 % Completion (Includes Owned DLC) 46/105 Completed Games.

• Level   9

Yeah I made myself a lot of enchanted stuff.  Like when I want to perform some alchemy I put on my Alchemy ring, circlet, amulet, and bracers....all together I'm doubling the value of any potions I make.  :D  Then when I'm ready to explore a cave, I put on my entire set of gear with a fortify weight enchantment.  I'm such an enchantment nerd. :p

The best part is that a ring, amulet, bracers and circlet only take up 1.5 lbs of weight, so you can carry multiple sets with you.  Like sets for lockpicking, magika regeneration, health, whatever!

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   9

LostKauz

Make your own. I made a Ring and called it "The Fletcher's Hate". It does 46% Damage with Bows. You can make some pretty sweet Rings, Necklaces, Gauntlets and other Equipment with a little patience and practice in Enchanting, Alchemy.

Yup make your own. I have a ring for almost every battle or occasion.   Weight ring, bow ring, fire resist ring, frost ring, shock ring,  lockpicking, block ring, smith ring, alchemy ring, magica ring, armor ring,  stamina ring, speech ring, frost ring.....you get the idea.   I also have a necklace for every occasion.  :)

• Level   5

Wish they had the Ring of Khajiiti in this game, or the Ring of Namira had the same stats it did in Oblivion (damage reflection is fun!).

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

"M'aiq can travel fast across the land. Some lazy types take carriages. It is all the same to M'aiq." -M'aiq the Liar

• Level   9

Ohh, ring making.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!

Definately have to make my own now.

• Level   8

Make your own for sure.  You can max out both Smithing and Enchanting pretty fast by buying/saving/making all the iron ingots and leather strips you can, then making iron daggers, then enchanting them.  Took about 45 minutes total time at the forge/enchanter to reach 100 for both.  

Plus you can make some serious cheddar in the process... I did it by enchanting iron daggers with the "Banish" enchantment, which is pretty rare, and using mostly just petty/lesser soul gems.  The daggers are worth about 700 a piece at a speech level of 38 with the first speech perk (better haggling) bought 3 times.  I have about 70 of them in storage, and have already sold about 150.  Other good enchantments for profit are "Absorb Health" and "Paralyze".  

Once you max out Enchanting you can put 2 enchantments on an item, so I'm rocking stuff I've made like a ring, gauntlet, and boots that have Fortify One Handed 38% AND Fortify Carry Weight +44... and a necklace that has Fortify One Handed +38% PLUS Health Points + 62.  

To top that off I'm currently using a Legendary Ebony sword with a base damage of 126 that absorbs 15 points of health AND casts Soul Trap.  So each of my 4 enchanted apparel items have fortify one hand 38% of 126... (47.88 + 47.88 +47.88 +47.88 = 191.52).  Unless I am figuring the damage model wrong, I think the sword is doing about 317 damage per swing (191 + 126).  Plus it gives me a free 15 points of health... to help resupply me when the opponent can actually get through my 500+ heavy armor rating.

And this is just the beginning.  Up next I'm going to start working on leveling Alchemy and creating Fortify Enchantment/Smithing Potions.  I haven't done hardly any Alchemy yet.  My goal is to be able to one hit a common dragon head on and kill it.  Right now it takes about 10 swings. Gonna have to shoot for a weapon that does about 3000 damage... not sure if it can be done but we'll see...

• Level   3

I love making my own gear & epic potions!

I made a ring that makes pickpocketing & sneaking 48% better called "Klepto' ".

A necklace that gives 29% better prices & 48% better lockpicking called "Club a Seal for a Better Deal". (Weird Al' reference).

+ a bunch of others but I don't wanna make a boring list to read.  

I can kill an Elder Dragon with 5 "non-poisoned" arrows or 5-6 swings with my war axe. Both bow and axe are enchanted of course.

I used to shoot adventurers in the knee, 'till it happened to me & I learned the ARROW of my ways - Malidicus

• Level   7

I made a ring called "I make it hurt". It gives 50% more damage from one-handed weapons.

Groovy.

• Level   3

Ulfric's brown ring.

• Level   9

lol and I thought I was a alchemy and enchanting nerd!  :D  That's great tho...sounds really fun.  I'm slowly watching my character evolve....but SLOWLY as I can only play a couple hours per night.  

• Level   5

couple of questions, can you wear more than one ring and do you get better enchantments on better rings like gold diamond ring?

Live by the creed Die by the sword

• Level   9

No...you can only wear one ring at a time.

And no...it doesn't matter what the ring is made of.  

I have a plain silver ring that has the best enchantment....80% faster magika regeneration.  I just happened to find it in a shop and bought it.  It's much better than any enchantment I can do at my low level.

• Level   5

cool cheers

Live by the creed Die by the sword