Whoa Lucan Valerius (Riverwood trader) now has over 10,000 gold!!!

• Level  

Lucan Valerius is the shop owner in Riverwood.  A friend of mine said he had this happen to him so I decided to try it out. And it worked!!! 

1. Marry Camilla Valerius (his sister)

2. Move her into one of your houses.  (this might not be necessary)

3. Get your speech perk high enough to invest 500 gold into her

4. Now go back to Riverwood and Lucan should have 10,000 gold on him every 2 or 3 days!!!  

• Level   9

But Camilla Valerius looks like a man...

IS IT WORTH IT!?????

@~~ B I Z A R R O M A N T I S ~~@

• Level   5

EEWWWWWWWwwwwwww! Not worth 10000.

Keepin' it stinky for my peeps

• Level   5

She freaks me out to be honest, not worth it at all.

Rise above the crowd and take thy flight towards triumph.

• Level   5

BizarroMantis

But Camilla Valerius looks like a man...

IS IT WORTH IT!?????

Not with the lights out. :lol:

• Level   5

?

She doesn't usually look like a man, in that picture there are some extreme wrinkles going on around the nose/mouth I've never seen.

Weird.

She's also the only person I considered marrying but I didn't end up marrying anyone.

________

Back to the thread at hand, however, I'm not a fan. I realise it's a godsend for some people who don't like taking the time to wait the several days it usually takes to sell that much money's worth in goods, but I'd rather wait it out.

It's a glitch, sure... but like Alchemy/Smithing/Enchanting combinations it's pretty much cheating if you ask me.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   9

Ok maybe it's the harsh lighting....hehe

Anyway, I guess it really doesn't matter who you marry.  You just get some okay bonuses, nothing too thrilling.

• Level   5

Yeah, I'm not going to judge anyone who marries Camillia. Its their personal choice and I respect that, I just had a bad experience with her that never sat well with me. The reason she freaks me out is this, while in the middle of dialouge with her brother she walks in front of my guy and just stares. Most awkard moment I've felt, not including her pushing my guy into the fire. Since then, I kept my distance from her when speaking to her brother to purchase items.

• Level   9

Haha you guys realize these are just AI characters right?  :p

• Level   5

haha, yes I do. I usualy never idenitfy myself as my chracter, just while playing the game her actions she took towards my guy were strange to me.

• Level   2

Actually, it happens without marrying her it seems... i'm not sure if it's another unintentional result of the patch, but he does have it without having married the sister. Surprised the heck out of me last time I played too. Made the long process of selling all my junk just that much easier :)

• Level   6

Guys be careful with this glitch!!! It also works with the alchemist in Solitude, I invested 65,000 gold, and even though that value is displayed when buying/purchasing items, her real value is 2000 gold. Watch your value of gold change as you purchase or sell things.

• Level   9

I play as a female Breton mage, so this is a trade-up from the usual hairy, sweaty dudes that tried to woo me.  Ugh.

If you have trouble making line-breaks on forum posts, do the following:  Make sure you go to the "rich formatting" screen (do not use the small, quick-reply window below each forum post).  Now, hold down the shift key while pressing Enter at the end of a paragraph.  Do this twice and you will have a double space between paragraphs.  You're welcome.