i keep getting attacked cuz im a vampire?....

• Level   3

so i did the quest to become a vampire like last week... i didnt know it would make me a vampire though, nor did i know the pros and cons to it... now im really regretting it -_-

i cant fight fire breathing dragons cuz i get wrecked in by a one hitter quitter, and i cant go into towns without everyone freakin out that im a vampire... how do you avoid people noticing you as a vampire?

(i know this might be answered already but I couldn't find threads anywhere)

• Level   7

You sound like your a full blown Vampire. You need to feed. There are 4 stages of Vampirism, the first 3 stages no-one will notice, soon as you hit the fourth stage people will notice and will attack you no matter who they are. To feed you need to sneak up on someone while they are sleeping, try to pickpocket them and an option to feed or pickpocket will appear. Choose feed. Note Do NOT do this while you are seen, it's a crime. Once you feed you will be taken down to level 1 again.

You will know when you have grown a stage as the screen glows red for a few seconds and you will get a new power. Being a vamp also makes you vulnerable to fire (25% at level 1, 50% at level 2, 75% at level 3 and 100% to level 4) hence why fire dragons are destroying you. BUT you also gain an immunity to Frost as you increase stages (same as fire) so frost dragons are no problem.

Any other questions, feel free to PM me.

• Level   7

Yeaaah, vampires are one of the most hated beings in all of Tamriel.

Groovy.

• Level   3

sweet, i thought i didnt need the ring of namira so i put it in my house, guess i was wrong.

and yeah, I some how wound up fighting an elder dragon(ice) n a frost dragon one after  the other, then checked my active powers. i guess its a pretty balanced deal.

Thanks for the help

• Level   7

No problem, glad to help :)

• Level   4

I was so glad to be cured of vampirism. It happened to me twice. I don't like that, because you can cure werewolfism once and for all, why not vampirism? I hated when I was a vampire and people would attack me.

Oh, I know very well how I got my name
    • Level   7

I like being a vampire. I usually go into level 4 in town and have to go invisible to get away :)

• Level   7

"sweet, i thought i didnt need the ring of namira so i put it in my house, guess i was wrong".

The Ring of Namira has nothing to do with being a Vampire, you can feed with or without it. You need to sneak up on someone sleeping, however.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   7

CATbread noms

so i did the quest to become a vampire like last week... i didnt know it would make me a vampire though

That makes my head hurt!

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.